Chapter 2. -The one with the sonogram.

Jen : You got the keys?

Justin : Yeah.

Jen and Justin are about to take off to their doctor's appointment. Where they'll find out how far Jen's on the way, and if she really is on the way. She's been reading all these horror stories about women who's been tricked by the pregnancy tests you buy at the supermarket, and she begs to god that she's not one of them.

Jen : Oh, and the water right? You know how thirsty I suddenly get when...

Justin : Yeah, I know Jen. I have a few backup bottles in the car.

Jen : In the car? We're taking the car?

Justin : Yeah.

Jen : Uhm, what about your motorcycle? You never take the car.

Justin : Jen. You're pregnant. I can't let you go on my motorcycle now. Have you thought about all the dangers, all the terrifying things that could happen?

Jen : Wow, I never thought you would be the one to talk to me about how dangerous a motorcycle is.

Justin : I don't trust all the idiots that are out there. Those who shouldn't even be allowed a driver license. So I'm not taking any risks.

Jen : Well then, the car it is.

Their car ride isn't going to be to the hospital, they're driving to a house. To Jen's doctor's house. Just to make sure no one will get suspicious, or anything like that. They know that they can't keep it a secret forever, because Jen's only getting bigger and bigger, and that means she will probably start to show very soon. The paparazzi's will eventually see, and stuff will eventually leak, but it's better to stall it as long as possible.

Dr. Burle : Jen! Hi. Come in. Come in.

Jen's excited. Excited and nervous. She wants to think positive, but at the same time she doesn't want to jinx it. Both Jen and Justin have agreed on staying neutral to it all. Just take things as they go. One day at a time, but that's pretty hard. She would rather jump up and down of happiness and tell the whole world that she's carrying Justin Theroux's child, but she can't. She can't because she doesn't know how things will go. Even though that's terrifying, there's also something about it that makes her really excited. 

Jen grabs Justin's hand and follows the doctor in to his office. She squeezes it tight to let him know that she's just as anxious as he is. They walk into a  white room that looks exactly like a hospital room. Nothing's different. Just the same. It makes her calm down a little as she realises everything will be pretty normal.

Jen : Wow, this certainly looks like an exact replica of a hospital room.

Dr. Burle : Yeah, it is a hospital room. Only more private. Haven't you been here before?

Jen : Uhm, no. No I were at a hospital back then.

Dr. Burle : I see, but you know what. I have the same procedures here, exactly as it is at a normal hospital.

There's a chair in the middle of the room. A chair she knows is meant for her. Her palms are getting sweaty, and her breathing are getting heavier as he asks her to sit down.

Dr. Burle : You can sit down right there.

Jen : Mhm.

Justin walks up to her head, and lays his hand on her shoulder to let her know that there's nothing to be nervous about. His touch calms her down in a way nothing else manages to do. It's like he owns a part of her mind, like he just knows everything.

Dr. Burle : So I'm guessing you're the soon to be father?

Justin : Uhm, Yes. Yes I am.

Dr. Burle : Okay, you can lift up your shirt now.