Part 6/บทที่6

It was night time when the Sutthilak twins were getting ready to bed. The gang already left, leaving the parents to tuck the kids in.

"Mom, Dad... The story? Please?" Dao asked with his puppy face and the couple sighed knowing they won't win against their son.

"You really got your Mom's cuteness," Kongpob mumbles but it can be heard clearly earning a grin from his wife.
🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

Flashback

"Suradej..." Krekkai Sutthilak started, looking at the person infront of him.

"Pa, you know each other?" Arthit asked confused. Kongpob was thankful since he wants to ask the same thing as well.

"He was..." Krekkai started, not knowing how to answer his boyfriend's son.

"He used to be my lover..." Suradej Rojnapat finished for him.

The two were shocked from the sudden revelation. Looking at how their fathers are missing each other just by their eyes.

"Why don't we all sit down?" Kongpob's mom asked earning a nod from their kids.

The two fathers sat down, their awkward smile showing.

After a few moments of silence, Arthit started.

"How..?" There really is no need for another word, just that word is enough.

They looked at each other and shared a laugh.

"Are you guys not weirded out as to why we never banned you from dating?" Krekkai asked and both their respective kids was stunned.

"We are actually..." Kongpob said earning a smile from Arthit's dad.

"We used to be lovers. Two years to be exact. When our parents found out about it, they did everything to break us apart. And... they succeeded. I was so heartbroken till your mom came along Arthit. She made me feel love again and move on. I guess same goes for Krekkai. Being the son of the most famous CEO has its downside," Suradej, Arthit's dad, said.

"But, I will never do that to you, Kong, and I am happy that you are dating Arthit. We hope you guys will never break apart." Krekkai finished smiling while their wives shed tears.

They finally found the closure that they were looking for after all these years.

Their dinner finished with laughter and smiles, bidding goodbye to their sons and to each other. They both went their separate ways.

Looks like destiny has it all planned out.
🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕
It's been two weeks since their meeting with their parents. Work caught up to them and as for Kong, he started working in his Dad's company.

However, tonight, Kongpob has a plan. A surprise for his lover. He will ask Arthit to move in with him. He hopes the latter will say "yes".
🌔🌔🌔🌔🌔🌔🌔🌔🌔🌔🌔🌔🌔
They met in the restaurant, a hug and kiss for the greeting.

"Hey, I miss you..." Arthit stated blushing, earning a wide smile from Kong.

"I miss you more, Oon," said Kong. He felt that Arthit blushed even more.

They ate in comfortable silence. Words not needed as to hearts beat as one. Kongpob, on the other hand, is thinking of ways to tell him his proposal to move in. He is stucked.

"...ong - Kong! Are you okay?" Arthit asked after a few minutes of calling out his lover's name. He placed his hand on Kongpobs forehead to see if he is sick but he isn't.

"Move in with me P..." Kong said.

Arthit fell silently but he gave a hint of smile. No words needed as he nodded with joy.

A next step for their life.

"Oon?" They both looked up surprised at the gang infront of them.

"Ah... hey, guys" Arthit started smiling. "Guess what?"

"What?" Ai'Bright asked.

"I'm moving in with Kong."

End of Flashback
🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

"They are asleep, Oon" Kongpob told his wife, smiling at him.

"You know, I always wonder what you see in me," Arthit asked looking at their kids.

"You are perfect, my Oon."
🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆
🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆
I am sorry if it's short. I just finished my vacation and sadly I am sick right now.

Don't worry though, I wont be updating yet but I will when i recover. I have so much ideas already including one shots so,I hope you guys like this chapter jubjub

What do you guys think of this chapter?

เห็นคุณในบทต่อไป

ขอบคุณครับ!

Chapter 6 is done! Chapter 7 will be up soon. Thank you guys 💖

ในบทที่6ไปแล้ว!บทที่7จะขึ้น

Likes and Comments are highly appreciated 💖

Follow me and the story to be updated! I will try my best to update as soon as possible.
(。♥‿♥。)o((*^▽^*))o(☆^ー^☆)

เหมือน

แสดงความคิดเห็น

ตามมาครับ

บายบาย

Shoutout to: krischun13 for proof reading my story 😄 Thank you P! ขอบคุณครับ

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆