Part 10/บทที่10

"Mom! Even if we know how you got us..." Jan stated making the couple look at him, "...I really wanna know your honeymoon phase! Oh, and how you handled it," Dao finished for his brother.

Kong and Arthit laughed at their son's silliness. They thought their story ended for this one but it didn't. They wanted more.

"Alright. Turn the tv off then," Arthit said and Jan immediately turned it off turning to his mom.

"I think your mom was even worse when he is pregnant than when he was a hazer," said Kong.
🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

Flashback

"I'm pregnant..."

With that, Kongpob frozed and everyone was looking at them as well. Did they hear right? Arthit is pregnant!?

Kongpob, after being shock,kneeled down and hugs Arthit's stomach.

"I... I am going to be a dad..." he added tearing up at the news. Everyone cooed at how cute they were.

Claps and shouts of Joy can be heard once the couple smiled looking at the priest.

"I now pronounce you husband and..."

"WIFE!!" The gangs shouted making everyone laughed when the Priest cackled.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss Arthit."

Kongpob gently caressed Arthits cheeks, leaning in. Arthit's eyes fluttered close once their lips touched. A tear fell down his checks as a sign of joy.

It's not as magical as they think. No fireworks. No butterflies. Just pure love.
🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕
"Congratulations!! You are now married! Yay!"

Everyone cheered once the newlywed made a toast. It was really a night to remember.

Their first dance as a married couple was sweet and slow swaying, eye contacts and even occasional kisses.

However, it was mobbed by the gang once they joined them and started dancing silly. Everyone laughed and amused at the friendship they have.

"Ai'Arthit..." Knott's voice was heard and when Arthit looked at him he smiled.

"Hey, Ai'Knott..."

"Shouldn't you be at your wedding and not here in the gazebo?" Knott asked and Arthit smiled

"I just can't believe I'm married now. Who would have thought that I will be marrying or should I say, I married the guy who made my hazing days a stressful one. "

"Sometimes, love comes in an unexpected way. True love doesn't come in a shining armour who bumps into you and suddenly you fell in love. True love is when you met the person at the right place and the right time. It needs development. Getting to know each other. Being friends then turning into lovers. Love is not easy, Arthit and you know that. Love is damn complicated but that is what makes it work. You can't have love when all you have is happiness. Fights and arguments are needed to make your relationship stronger."

"Will we last?" Arthit asked tearing up.

"Yes...I can see that you will," Knott clamped a hand on Arthits shoulder and smiled.

"Let's go back and your husband might be waiting."

"Alright."
🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕
The day ended and everyone was exhausted with all of the events that happened that night.