Part 11/บทที่11

Dao and Jan were roaming around their parents room while cleaning and dusting some furnitures.

Dao opened a drawer and was surprised when an album was the first thing he saw.

He took it and he called Jan. Since they are both curious, they opened it. A voice stopped them which make them startle that they threw the album on the floor.

"Boys, is that our album?" Arthit asked together with his husband, who was behind him, and they both nodded.

"How about opening it? Hmm?" Kongpob then said and took the album giving it to his kids.

Jan opened it and was surprised at the first page.

"That was you Jan," Arthit said chuckling. "You know whats funny? We didn't know that I will be having twins."

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

Flashback

"KONGPOB SUTTHILAK! HURRY UP!" An annoyed Arthit voiced out from the living room.

They are on their way to the hospital to check their baby's health and to hear the heartbeat.

They are excited of course, but Arthit was impatiently waiting for his husband who is fixing some things in their bedroom.

Arthit love his husband, but he was quite annoyed that he didn't buy him his favorite drink.

Kongpob sighed knowing how Arthit was mad that he didn't get to drink pink milk. However, everytime he smells pinkmilk, the senior vomits.

He can't do much about it. That is the reason why his wife is angry most of the time.

After a few while, the couple is on their way to the hospital. Arthit's hand intertwined with Kongpob's free hand while his husband drives.

One thing about Arthit's pregnancy is that it makes him more clingy. He cries when his husband leaves the house or even leaves the room.

Kongpob on the other hand was enjoying it. It was rare for his wife to be that clingy already, thus make the moments last.

Once they have arrived at the hospital, they went straight to Arthit's doctor to check his wife's health and their baby.

Arthit's POV

My heart was beating fast when the doctor entered the room after checking the results.

However, seeing the smile on his face, my nervousness was gone and replaced with curiosity.

The doctors smile was different, like he was ecstastic about something but I can't pinpoint what was it.

"Do you, guys, want to hear your baby?" He asked.

Kongpob and I nodded, making myself comfortable in the seat.

After a few moments of silence, the room was filled with the sound of the heartbeat.

"Wait, wait... Why is it fast a..and like there is a problem?" I asked.

I was scared because the heartbeat was irregular. It wasn't the heartbeat that usually heard for babies, this one was louder and faster.

However, the doctor chuckled making me look at him weirdly.

"Congratulations,  Sutthilak Family! You are having twins!" He exclaimed.

I teared up and look at my side seeing Kongpob tearing up as well. I guess we only don't have one miracle...but two. How lucky are we?