Final moments

Before we begin the chapter. Let me give you a list of books I've written on wattpad.

1.The Banished Shinobi-Naruto Uzumaki(on my previous account called DangoMan)
2.Naruto Ninja Academy days(also on previous account)
3.Naruto Uzumaki becoming a legend(Previous account)
4.Naruto:Squad Hokage sequel(previous account)
5.Everyday Randomness( previous account)
6.I Have Secrets(A NaruHina Story)
7. No.1 Hero Deku
8.Determination(A Naruto Story)
9.Fairy Tail Power within( hasn't been released yet)
10.Do You Care?(A Fairy Tail Story) (hasn't been released yet)
11. Young Kakashi
12. Uzumaki prodigy
13. Fight(Naruto)

With Deku

Deku looked at the match ups and saw he'd battle Bakugou next. It was obvious that he'd make it to the next round. He was an amazing fighter.
Izuku walked toward the flower on the floor. He picked it up and placed in his hair once more. He looked up into the stands and saw Nejire with the same flower in her hair. He smiled and she smiled back. He then saw Eri clapping for him. She seemed to be the most excited. He nodded and walked off toward the waiting room and sat down and thought about stuff.

He thought about his past, his Taekwondo, his mom, Eri, Nejire. Suddenly the door opened and Bakugou walked inside after his fight. Bakugou looked at Izuku and gave a snarl. Izuku waved it off as classic Bakugou. "You know I'm gonna win" Izuku said looking at the table. "I'd like to see you try"bakugou said with another snarl. "Its not a matter of trying, I'm gonna win. My quirk is stronger than yours" he said and looked at Bakugou. Katsuki stuffed his hands into his pockets and sat down. A horrible silence engulfed the two. "We used to be friends" Izuku said with a smile.

"We used to play together all the time, in the park, in the woods, those were fun times, back then, we were inseparable" he said and clenched his fist. "Then you ruined a good thing, why?" he looked up at Bakugou with sorrow filled eyes.

"You became weak" Bakugou said and leaned back in his chair. "That's bullshit! why did you ruin such a nice thing!?" Izuku yelled. "Shut up Deku, stop talking" he said and turned away. "No! you were my friend, all I ever did was help you, then you turned on me and became my bully" he said and looked down. "Shut up Deku" Bakugou said facing the wall. "That's all you know don't you? to push people away" Izuku said and stood. "I'm going to the bathroom" he said and walked out the room. Once he left, sniffles were heard. Bakugou, was crying.

Katsuki was crying at his mistreatment of Deku. "I'm sorry" he said and wiped his tears. Izuku came back inside the room and sat down with a sad look in his eyes.

"Guys, its time for your fight" Midnight said as she walked inside the room. Bakugou stood and then Izuku. They both walked toward the door  and exited the room.

"Now entering! the finalists Bakugou and Izuku!!" Present Mic yelled and the crowd went wild.

The two of them walked toward the arena and looked at each other. "Ready...!" Midoriya began to hop up and down a bit before stretching. "Steady...!" Bakugou cracked his knuckles and his neck. He got into a ready stance, about to pounce. Midoriya did the same "FIGHT!!!" Midnight yelled and almost immediately, Deku and Bakugou were in the centre of the arena and punched each other in the face. Deku got a face full of explosives and Bakugou got air smacked. Midoriya stepped on Bakugou's foot, to prevent him from leaving. He lifted his leg and kicked Bakugou in the face. Midoriya looked at Bakugou and saw that he was blowing explosions in the other direction to stop from flying out the ring. He also noticed that Bakugou blocked him attack.