Final moments part 2

Midoriya seemed shocked and confused. Bakugou's quirk only works on his palms because his sweat glands are only mutant there. Did his quirk...mutate!? Deku wondered. "Get up" Bakugou said as he kicked and explosions came out. He also burned off his shoe. "I said get up!" Bakugou yelled as he kicked again. His other shoe now burned off.

Deku stood and got it a ready stance. He tried a few quick jabs but was dodged as Bakugou launched explosions on the sides of his arms to move side to side, dodging easily.

Bakugou then engulfed his elbow in explosives that shot out. Propelling his fist forward. Punching Deku in the face and knocking him back. Bakugou also noticed that his explosions were stronger and more red. "Folks, Bakugou's quirk, has mutated" Present Mic said as the fight continued. "Aizawa, can you explain Bakugou's quirk?" Present Mic asked. "Bakugou's quirk, or his old quirk worked only on his palms. You see young Bakugou's quirk works like this. His sweat is mixed with nitroglycerin, which is naturally created in his body. The sweat glands on his palms, used to be mutated to spark the nitroglycerin and explode, but now it seems all his sweat glands have become mutant and can now shoot out explosions anywhere he wants" Aizawa explained for all the dummies.

Bakugou looked at Deku as the crowd was silent. Deku stood and threw a punch toward Bakugou who easily dodged by shooting an explosion out of his side. Then shooting an explosion of his elbow and delivered an excellerated punch toward Deku. Deku blocked it though, but got a kick to the head when Bakugou shot explosions ot of the calf and kicked Midoriya.

Deku stumbled backwards util Bakugou used explosions at the back of his leg to sweep kick Deku from under him. Katsuki then took the chance to kick Deku upwards. He shot explosions out from his feet to fly upwards. And punched Deku across the face. Then kneed him with an excellerated knee. (That's what I'm gonna call it from now on).

Bakugou's P.O.V

I stuck out my fist and used explosions to twirl around and kick Deku. My new abilities were amazing. My quirk mutated and no one saw it coming. I always did feel like it was unfair that my quirk only worked on my palms.

I used an excellerated jab before grabbing him and doing an excellerated throw. He turned and flicked a finger to bring himself back to me. I sed explosions on my shoulders to move down to dodge. I landed safely on the ground and looked up at Deku. Deku landes himself. "Lets get this started" I say and he nods with a grin. I light explosions all over my back and launch forward and use and excellerated kick the jab that were dodged. The crowd began to get back into its usual spirits as they began to cheer.

I used an excellerated uppercut that was dodged. I received a punch to the face and twisted to punch him back.

We continued this back and forth before I did a backflip using explosions. "I'm gonna end this now" i said and ran toward him with Explosions swarming around me. He began to run toward me as well. "Stop now!!" Midnight yelled at us. But we didn't care. She shot her sleep gas at us, but we didn't sleep. We were too excited to sleep. "Atomic...!!" I yell. I see cementoss making a move to stop us. "Eagle...!!" Deku yelled. We both jumped into the air toward each other and curled into balls. Before spreading our arms and legs. "BOMB!!" I yelled "SPREAD!!" Deku yelled. Suddenly barriers of cement came over us and closed. But we blew through them with our power.

Barriers were also placed by the crowd. But those broke too.

(Should I explain. For Bakugou he exploded every last drop of sweat on his body.not in it on it, because I know someones gonna make a fuss. So what Bakugou did was quite obvious. What Deku did was use his super strength to spread his arms and legs to creat major gusts of wind. If you had figured it out, congrats, if you hadn't, here's the explanation)