Chapter 1

The drive home from the studio was a long one, from being chased by Searchers, running into your old co-workers now as hideous monsters, finding your creations hurt from the abuse of your former best friend. That's what Henry had to go through during his time visiting the studio.

He was sent a letter by his old friend, Joey Drew telling him to come back to the studio. Henry thought he can see his toons again, and he can take him home just like he promised. A 30-year promise he still kept. When he visited the studio he saw everything changed. His co-workers we're turned into inky abominations and his own toons where abused and tortured till the studio shut down.

After a inky battle with think Ink Demon, who was Joey this whole time Henry finally got his toons back, and was taking them home. Henry sighed, he didn't know how long he was gone, but was relieved he can get back to his life by starting it fresh with the toons.

Speaking of the toons he looked at the backseat of his car and saw the toons sleeping peacefully on the way to their new home. Henry sighed seeing his neighborhood, along with his house. Henry parked the car, and he heard one of the toons waking up with a yawn.

"Henry." Bendy yawned. "Where are we?"

Henry chuckled. "Home, Bendy. My home." He said. Bendy gave a small smile. Henry got out of the car and opened the passenger door. "Guys wake up, we're home." He whispered. Alice and Boris stretched and yawned getting out of the car as well. Henry carried Bendy and everyone went inside house.

Henry's house was awfully quiet and dark. The former animator needed to stay quiet, so he wouldn't wake up his wife, Linda.

GRUMBLE

Henry stopped and turned around. "Boris was that you?" He asked.

"Sorry. I'm hungry." Boris replied. The lights turned on, making the toons yelp and hide behind Henry.

Henry chuckled as he stared at an older woman with faded ginger hair. "Hi. Linda." Henry nervously chuckled. Linda tapped her foot and glared at her husband. For being long for a long time he understood how upset she was.

"So where were you for the past month?" Linda asked.

Henry was thinking of how to explain to his wife that Joey called him back, was trapped in the studio and he decided to rescue his toon children. "Um long story, or short story?" He asked.

"Just tell me what happened."

"Right." Henry took a deep breath and stepped away showing the toons scared holding each other. For 30 years at the studio the toons never saw the outside, were lied to about other people and even hurt by Joey. They thought meeting Linda, she would hurt them too. To their surprise, Linda stood there surprised.

"Is that?"

Henry nodded. "Yes. You see the letter from Joey was to show me the ink machine and to my thought was to see Bendy, Boris and Alice again." He stopped to take a deep breath. "However, it was a lie he trapped me there with my co-workers, who all turned to monsters." Linda gasped hearing her husband's story. "I would say more, but..." Henry stopped remembering seeing the toons in pain, the monster Boris in pain, Norman, Sammy, and...

Henry stopped to see his wife and toons hugging him. With a smile he hugged them back. "Thanks." Henry sniffled. Linda smiled letting Henry know he was forgiven.

"I'm just glad your safe Henry." Henry smiled and looking at his wife. Linda looked at the toons as well and smiled. "Same with you three." The toons ran to Linda and gave her a hug.

GRUMBLE

Linda and the toons let go of the hug and looked at Boris. "Sorry. I'm hungry." Boris said.

Linda chuckled. "I guess I can make a late dinner for you four."

Linda made the Henry and toons some sandwiches, along with a coffee for Henry as Henry and the toons explained more of their adventure.