Chapter 4

Henry and the toons came inside, Linda turned and saw the toons being quiet and grew worried. "Bendy go to the bathroom, I'll meet you there."

Bendy nodded and did what Henry told him too do.

"What happened?" Linda asked.

"Some kids were being mean to us and our new friends." Alice pouted as she slumped into the couch crossing her arms. Linda felt sorry for the toons and hugged her angel daughter.

Henry sighed, "I'm going to check on Bendy." He walked upstairs to the bathroom and saw Bendy sitting on top of the counter swinging his legs around. The demon turned and saw Henry. The retired animator opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed out some badges it.

Bendy saw Henry wrap the bandage on his arm, and ripped another one to put over the bruise on his cheek. "Thanks." Bendy whispered rubbing his cheek where the bruise was patched up.

"You're welcome." Henry picked the toon up and hugged him.

Bendy's eyes widen over the hug Henry gave him. It didn't hurt but felt relaxing like the tears he held wanted to come out, and it did. Bendy sobbed onto Henry's shoulder releasing the tears from the pain he suffered from the bullies. Henry rubbed Bendy's back soothing him to let out all the pain.

"Why." Bendy coughed. Henry looked at Bendy whipping the tears from his eyes, "why are kids so mean? Why did they hurt me?" He sobbed.

Henry sighed, he didn't have an answer, well, he did but he knows it wasn't the answer Bendy was looking for, "Kids can be mean Bendy, as for why. It just depends on what they're going through."

Boris and Alice were on the couch sitting down as Linda was on the phone. Once they heard footstep coming down the stairs they saw Henry caring a sleepy Bendy. He sat down next to Boris, as Bendy rested in his arm.

"Is Bendy okay?" Alice asked. Henry nodded silently.

"Okay, thank you." Linda said hanging up the phone, "Ashley is coming tomorrow morning."

Boris and Alice were confused on who this Ashley person was. Were they a threat to them, or what? "Who's Ashley?" Boris asked.

"She's our goddaughter." Henry replied.

"Goddaughter!" Alice explained, "What's a goddaughter?" She asked.

Henry chuckled, "a goddaughter is the daughter to our child."

"Our daughter to be exact." Linda added.

"You had kids!" Boris beamed. Linda chuckled seeing the excitement. Henry shushed the toons and pointed at Bendy who moaned and moved around in Henry's arm. "Sorry." Boris whispered.

The next morning, Bendy was the first to wake up. He looked around his room and saw Boris and Alice still sleeping soundly. Slowly and quietly Bendy got out of bed, and walked downstairs to see if Linda or Henry was up. To his surprise, both of them were up. Linda was in the kitchen putting what looked like cookies into the oven, and Henry was sitting at the table reading the newspaper.

"Morning." Bendy said walking downstairs. Henry looked over his paper and saw the little demon walk over to him.

"Morning Bendy, how did you sleep?" He asked.

Bendy yawned and rubbed his eyes, "Good. I needed all that rest." Henry chuckled rubbing Bendy between his horns. Bendy pulled a chair and sat down next to Henry. "So what's with all the food Linda?"

"Well, you were asleep when I told the news, but our granddaughter is coming over today to meet you guys." Linda explained.

"Granddaughter? Bendy asked.