Chapter 5

Ashley bonded with the toons quite well, they played more board games, watch some cartoons on TV, and talked. The toons didn't talk too much about their lives at the studio before Henry came back to the studio and rescue them, but they told the young girl keeping the more serious stuff vague.

After having a great time together, it was time for dinner. Henry decided to barbeque some food on the grill. Henry grilled stakes and hot dogs along with vegetables. Linda made some baked potatoes, and even grabbed a bag of chips for the toons. Though Boris and Bendy finished the chips before they even had their meal. Best part is their toons, and don't have a digestive system like humans.

Once Henry brought in the food everyone chowed down on stakes, hot dogs and potatoes. "Grandpa! Your cooking is the best!" Ashley complimented.

Henry smiled over his granddaughter's comment. "Aww thanks Ashley."

"Its better then mommy's cooking!"

Henry almost chocked on his food hearing what Ashley said. "Um, sweetie don't tell your mother you said that, but thank you. I guess."

Ashley smiled in response and zipped her lips eating more of her meal. Once dinner was done, Linda brought out some vanilla ice cream sundae's for everyone to enjoy.

"Thanks for the sundae's Linda!" Bendy beamed.

"You're welcome Bendy!" Linda replied.

"Could I have more?"

Linda shook her head. Bendy sighed, but eyed Alice's sundae. The angel was taking her time eating her sundae. A smirked formed on the demon's face as he tried to take a small bite of the angel's sundae.

Alice noticed Bendy was going to take a bite of her sundae, and decided too lift up her bowl and slammed it on Bendy's hand. The demon squealed as he felt the cold bowl touch his inky hand.

"Now do you want a bite of my sundae?" Alice asked.

Bendy shook his head. The coldness made him not want to speak his answer, but Alice knew it was no. Alice smiled and lifted the bowl from Bendy's hand, and continued to eat her sundae. Bendy held his hand, rubbing it to warm it up. He then saw Ashley giggling over the little scene. At this point, Bendy would have been mad, but he actually smiled seeing he made a child happy. Bendy smiled and laughed as well, making the whole table laugh.

Once everyone was done with dessert, everyone was now getting ready for bed. Well except for Henry and Linda who decided to stay up to watch a movie before bed. The toons and Ashley decided to play another game before heading off to bed. They decided to play a game of Memory using cards, and Boris was winning.

"Boris! Your good!" Ashley commented. "Can you teach me your skills?" She asked.

Boris nodded, "Sure anytime."

Bendy chuckled, "Ash, he gets the skills because he's a wolf he knows which card is witch."

Boris gave a low growl at the demon as everyone laughed.

"I thought you guys would be in bed?" Henry asked coming into the room. The toons and Ashley chuckled nervously as the cleaned up the game and went to bed.

"Night Henry!"

"Night Grandpa!"

Henry smiled and turned off the lights as everyone went to bed.

The next morning, everyone was enjoying waffles, fruit and eggs for breakfast. Breakfast was pretty interesting for Ashley. Henry had to take away the syrup from Bendy and Boris since they wanted their waffles to be swimming in syrup. However, breakfast was great for everyone.

After breakfast everyone was watching game shows on TV, which were Ashley's favorites. "You like game shows?" Bendy asked, confused over the young child's choice for TV shows.

Ashley nodded, "Their interesting to watch, plus give me knowledge for everything." She explained. She turned to the TV, and heard the question the host asked:

"What's the capital of Italy?"

"Rome!" Ashley responded.

"Correct!" The host replied. Even though Ashley wasn't competing the contestant also guessed Rome. Bendy face Ashley in shock. Ashley smiled proudly as she got the question right.

Bendy smirked if she was that good, what else can this child know. "Alright I'll give you some Bendy trivia." Bendy declared.

"Your on." Ashley replied, smirking.

"When did Joey Drew Studios open?" Bendy asked.

"February 10th, 1929." Ashley answered. "The first cartoon was Little Devil Darlin'."

Bendy saw the determination in the child's eyes. "When were Boris and Alice created?"

"Boris was created in March 23rd, 1929 in the cartoon Sheep Songs. Alice Angel was created April 18th, 1929 in the cartoon Sent from Above."

Boris and Alice were even surprised with how well she knows about them and looked at Henry who smiled proudly. The toons knew Henry gave her some info before the toons decided to live with him.

"How much do you know?" Bendy asked.

"Almost everything you should know." Ashley responded.

Everyone heard the door knock, and Henry went to go and check who it was. Henry smiled to see it was his daughter, Ashley's mother. He opened the door to the woman who smiled at her father.

"Hi dad." Henry's daughter, Nancy said. Henry chuckled hugging his daughter. "I'm here to pick up Ashley, I hope she wasn't any trouble yesterday?" She asked.

Henry shook his head. "She was not a problem. Well behave with Bendy and the others."

Nancy turned and faced the toons. Her reaction was nostalgia, she remembered the Bendy toys her father bought for her when she was a little girl. Her father wasn't kidding when he said the toons was living with him. Her thoughts were, Henry bringing back some old Bendy toys from when she was a child.

Nancy walked up to Bendy who smiled, Nancy smiled back remembering Bendy. "Hi Bendy." She whispered. Bendy smiled and hugged Nancy tight. Nancy was surprised, but hugged Bendy tight. "My father was right all along, you are alive." She then looked to see Boris and Alice, she let go of Bendy and went up to the other two toons. "Boris, Alice. Right?" She asked.

"Yep!" Boris replied. Alice gave a giggle and a smile. Nancy smiled back and hugged the two toons. Boris hugged Henry's daughter tight, loving the hug.

After the touching reunion, Ashley and Nancy were ready to head back home. "I hope we see Ashley again." Linda mentioned.

Nancy nodded, "For sure, mom."

Ashley smiled and went to the toons, "Bye Boris! Bye Alice! Bye Bendy!" The toons smiled, but weren't expecting Ashley to run up to Bendy with a smile, "Thanks Bendy." Ashley said giving a hug to the demon toon. Bendy blushed and hugged Ashley back.

"Anytime Ash. Anytime." Bendy replied. Ashley let go of the hug and smiled at the demon before going back to her mother and headed home.

Bendy snapped waking up in bed, breathing heavily. It was nighttime and after Ashley left everything was a regular rest of the day, except tonight. Bendy woke up to another nightmare. It was the same one as the last nightmare. He looked at the clock; 2:35 am. The demon turned and saw Alice asleep, but he didn't want to disturb her, so he walked over to Boris's bed.

"Boris! Boris!" Bendy whispered.

Boris groaned and turned to Bendy, eyes still closed. "What is it Bendy?"

"I had another nightmare." Bendy replied.

The demon didn't need to ask if he could sleep with Boris. The wolf scooted over to make room for the demon. Bendy crawled into bed and slept next to the wolf. "Night Bendy." Boris whispered.

"Night buddy." Bendy whispered in reply. He didn't notice his left eye had his wandering eye, but it was late for him to go to a mirror and look. He closed his eyes and went back to sleep.