Chapter 3

Henry opened the front door and went to look outside. He smiled seeing the kids play outside. The toons looked behind Henry and they too saw the kids. "You guys want to play with them?" Henry asked.

"Do we have to?" Bendy asked.

"Well you don't have too, but it would be great for you guys to open to others." Henry explained. The toons looked at each other and back at the kids playing games. "Look. You guys suffered a lot, and I want to help you guys, by meeting new people."

Bendy and Alice looked at each other for a second, but Boris smiled and moved over to Henry. "I'm ready to play!" Boris cheered. The former animator chuckled and pats Boris on the head. "Bendy, Alice you two want to go out and play?" He asked. Bendy and Alice turned away from Henry. The later sighed and put his hands on the toons shoulders. "Everything will be fine. I'll be there with you three."

"Come on! I'm excited to play!" Boris cheered.

Alice gathered her courage and smiled. "I guess I'll give it a shot." Boris and Henry smiled at the angel, and now turned to face the demon.

Bendy looked up at the three, "I-I don't know. Maybe." Bendy mumbled. Henry gave a warm smile and held his hand out for Bendy. The demon smiled and held Henry's hand. The later took the toons outside and walked over to the kids playing soccer.

"Mr. Henry!" A little girl called out. The kids stopped playing and ran up to Henry giving him a hug. The former animator smiled and laughed at kids coming to him.

"Hi kids! How are you?" He asked.

"Good!" They all replied. "We missed you." A little girl replied.

Henry chuckled. "I missed you kids too. Guess what? I got a surprise for you." The kids squealed.

"What's the surprise?" A young boy asked.

Henry chuckled a motioned for the toons to come over. The kids "oohed" and "ahhed" seeing Bendy and the others for the first time, "Kids. This is Bendy, Boris, and Alice. Their my kids." Henry explained introducing the toons.

Bendy chuckled. "H-Hi kids." He gave a small wave. The kids stared at the toons confused. However, one little girl went over and hugged Bendy. The little demon froze feeling the hug. He looked at the little girl and smiled hugging her back.

"Bendy meet Marie, she's a hugger." Henry explained. "And this is Lindsey, Tommy, Cody and his twin Connie, and Michael." The kids smiled as their name was called.

Alice smiled seeing the adorable little kids. "How do you know so many kids, Henry?" Alice asked.

"Well, Linda and I babysit them." Henry replied.

"Cool!"

"Mister Henry, are they going to play with us?" Connie asked.

Henry nodded. "Of course, you three play nicely," He said facing the toons. The toons nodded in agreement, he then turned to the kids, "this is their first time playing with you guys, so be safe, and have fun! I'll be watching you guys."

"Okay!" The kids and toons replied. The toons stood around looking at what the kids were playing before they were introduced. "So. What are we playing?" Bendy asked.

"Soccer!" Cody replied.

The toons looked at each other. "What's soccer?" Boris asked.

The kids gasped. "You never played soccer!?" Lindsey asked. The toons shook their heads. "It's the most, fun, amazing, super game. EVER!" Cody yelled.

"How fun is it? I'm all about fun!" Bendy cheered.

"Very fun!" Connie added. "So, were put into teams and we try to kick one ball to the goal, which is the Fitzgerald Family and the Vine Family mailbox.