Chapter 2

So I thought of a better name for this AU rather than Family AU. So its now called Slice of Life AU.

~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner, Henry led the toons upstairs to a spare room they can use to get some sleep. Henry opened a door to a big room his kids used to share when they were kids. "Here it is guys!" The toons smiled seeing the room.

It was a plain room with three beds all lined up to each other. Nothing was in the room since it's been years and Henry's kids have moved on with their lives.

"So this is our room?!" Alice asked. Henry nodded in reply and the toons went to their beds and collapsed on them. "So cozy!"

"And warm." Boris added. Henry chuckled seeing how happy the toons are for the night.

Henry smiled seeing the toons happy. "You like it?" Henry asked.

"We love it!" The toons cheered hugging Henry tight. Henry chuckled and hugged his toons back. The toons ran to their beds and lied down on them to enjoy the cozy, fluffy, and warm bed.

At night the toons were asleep, except for the little demon that moved around as he slept. Bendy gasped for air waking up in cold ink. Bendy has woken from a nightmare. He looked around seeing he was in his room and his two toon buddies were sleeping. "Boris! Boris." Bendy whispered.

Boris was asleep snoring loudly. It made the demon surprised that he and angel slept through all that snoring. Speaking of the angel, "Alice! Alice!" Bendy whispered.

Alice groaned, she rubbed her eyes and looked at Bendy. "What is it Bendy?"

"I had a nightmare." Bendy replied. Alice rolled her eyes and turned around. Bendy groaned, got out of Bendy and shook Alice. "I'm serious!" Alice sighed and looked at Bendy.

"Look it's just a nightmare. Joey isn't here anymore, your safe, were safe. Now go back to sleep." Alice turned around not facing Bendy, and went back to sleep.

"Alice." Bendy whined. Alice rolled her eyes and moved a bit to give Bendy some room. "Al?"

Alice sighed. "You can sleep with me if you want." Bendy gave a small smile and climbed up on Alice's bed. He pulled the covers and slept next to his sister.

"Thanks Al." Bendy whispered.

Morning came and Linda was making the family a big breakfast. Henry was overwhelmed with all the food his wife made; pancakes, toast, bacon, and eggs with some orange juice as well.

"Linda." Henry chuckled. "Isn't this enough food?"

Linda smiled setting down a plate of toast. "These toons went through a lot and they need to taste my delicious breakfast." Linda explained. Henry chuckled and grabbed some pancakes for his plate. The couple then heard feet running down the stairs and looked down to see Boris smiling seeing all the delicious food.

"Is that for us?" Boris asked, drooling over the food. Linda nodded. Boris smiled and sat down grabbing food from the table. Boris was about to eat, but stopped looking at the food. "I'm waiting on Bendy and Alice before I eat."

Linda petted the wolf on the head. "Oh you can eat, no need to wait."

"Really?" Boris asked. Linda nodded. "Cool!" Boris took a bite of his breakfast. He smiled and ate more enjoying the food. "This taste amazing!" He cheered.

"Thank you, Boris." Linda replied. Soon the two other toons came downstairs. However, Alice carried Bendy on her back.

"Morning." Alice yawned.

"Morning Alice, why is Bendy on your back?" Henry asked.

Alice sighed. "Rough night and he wouldn't get up, so I took him down." Alice explained. She put the demon in the chair and sat down. She took some breakfast and started to eat. Bendy too took some breakfast, but just stared at it.

Henry took notice of this, and put his hand on his back. Bendy flinched and looked at Henry. "You okay buddy?" Henry asked. Bendy shook his head and stared to eat his breakfast.

Henry looked at Linda, and the later looked at Bendy. "Bendy, sweetie. Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Y-yeah. Everything is fine, Linda." Bendy responded as he continued to eat. Linda put her hand on Bendy's arm and looked at him straight in the eye.

"Bendy. Could you meet me in my room after breakfast?" Linda asked. Bendy looked at Henry and he nodded. Bendy never knew Linda as long as Henry, but if he trusts Henry he'll trust Linda.

"Okay." He responded. Linda smiled and the family went back to eating breakfast. After breakfast Linda took Bendy into her and Henry's room so they can talk.

"Okay. Bendy what's wrong?" She asked.

Bendy hesitated to talk. He took a few deep breaths, and started to talk, "Well. Last night I-I had a nightmare." Bendy said. Linda was about to ask what is was about, but Bendy continued to speak, "It was what happened back at the studio. I was the Ink Demon again and Henry and I were fighting. I then clawed Henry hard and he collapsed," Bendy started a swallow his words as inky tears started to fall, "He wasn't waking up and then Joey appeared applauding me. I wasn't happy and I kept waking Henry up and he wasn't waking up."

As Bendy explained, Linda pictured the whole nightmare in her head and she felt horrified at what Joey did to Bendy and Henry.

"And that's it." Bendy whispered. Quiet sobs came out from the little demon. Linda felt sorry for the young toon but she knew it wasn't his fault it was Joey's. Linda put her arms around Bendy and gave him a hug. Bendy cried and hugged Linda back. The woman rubbed Bendy's back.

"You know it's not your fault, right?" Linda questioned.

Bendy sniffled and looked at Linda. "But it was! I almost killed Henry!" Bendy yelled, crying.

"It was Joey who did this to you! Don't ever think your evil! Your not." Linda explained. Bendy sniffled starting to calm down a bit. "I know you Bendy. Henry told me everything about you and the others. You're not like that. Your not."

Bendy sniffled and wiped his eyes. He calmed down, but the sadness and guilt didn't lift off him. Linda held his hand and took him back downstairs.

Henry kept an eye on the toons. After his little talk with Linda Bendy started to feel better as he, Boris and Alice laughed watching TV. Henry chuckled seeing the toons smiling and being happy.

"How is he?" Linda asked.

"He's smiling and laughing, so he's getting better." Henry replied.

Linda smiled. "That's good." The two stood there seeing the toons laughing at the jokes. Henry and Linda chuckled seeing the toons happy. Linda pulled Henry away to the kitchen so they can have a private talk. "Bendy told me his nightmare earlier," Henry's smile dropped, "did he almost...kill you."

Henry looked down and nodded. "Joey told me that he was able to control Bendy, and I didn't want to fight him and all, and..." He struggled to get his words out. Linda patted his back to relax him. "But, like you I am worried about Bendy, and I want to cheer him up."

"Well." Linda started. Henry looked at his wife. "There is Ashley."

Henry sighed. "Look I know Ashley's been through a lot, but we can't just have them come over for a surprise visit, you know how her parents have been busy!" He explained.

"I know. I know!" Linda reassured. "But I can call them tonight and see what they say."

Henry looked at his wife and he knew she was right. Ashley, their granddaughter would love the toons. "Alright." Linda smiled and hugged her husband tight. Despite her old age, she was still a strong woman. Henry chuckled and hugged his wife back.

Henry then looked out the window and saw kids playing and an idea came to his head. "While you do that, I have an idea myself."

BATIM Slice of Life AU: Book 1-Welcome Homeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें