Chapter 10/Last Chapter

The Stein family dropped the twins' home at their house, they were lucky their parents didn't ask what kept them so long, but were lucky to see their kids safe and sound.

Henry and Linda made it back home and put Bendy to bed and tucked him in. Henry decided to make vegetable soup for dinner. He made a few bowls, and saved some for Bendy so he can have some for lunch tomorrow. After dinner, everyone went to bed.

For Henry and Linda however, it was only for a couple hours.

Henry and Linda woke up to shuffling in their bed. They looked at each other and down at a moving figure under the covers. Henry removed the covers to see Bendy looking at Henry and Linda with his pie cut eyes.

"Sorry to wake you." He whispered.

"No," Henry yawned, "its fine." He looked at the little demon crawling right between him and Linda. Bendy snuggled up to Henry and fell right back asleep. Henry and Linda smiled letting Bendy sleep with them for the night. From that night onward, Bendy didn't have a single nightmare haunting him.

The next morning, Bendy and Alice stepped outside to play with their friends only too see them with backpacks and waiting on the sidewalk. The two didn't hear of any trip or anything from Henry or their friend's. Curious they went over to them.

"Where are you guys going?" Bendy asked.

Cody smiled seeing his friend feeling better. "Morning Bendy! How are you feeling?" He asked.

Bendy nodded in reply. "Better then ever!"

Cody smiled, "And to answer your question. We're going to school."

Alice and Bendy looked at each other, they never heard of school before. "What's school?" Alice asked.

"School is a place where you do nothing but work!" Tommy complained.

Marie nudged him, "but you hang out with lots of other kids, and have fun." She explained.

Alice smiled, "I love work and learning!"

"And I love fun!" Bendy added.

"Then ask Henry if you guys can go to school? We can all have fun together!" Connie exclaimed.

Bendy and Alice smiled, "we will!" The two stepped back as the school bus pulled up and the kids went in one by one.

"Well play when we get back, okay!" Marie replied before going in the bus

"Okay!" The demon and angel replied. Once the bus left Bendy and Alice ran back inside with a big smile on their face.

"We want to go to school!" The both exclaimed once they came inside. This left Henry and Linda in a state of shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's the end! Thank you all for journey in Welcome Home! The next story of Bendy and Alice's school adventures will be out next month! Maybe. Depends what else I need to work on! I have so many stories.