Chapter 6

Bendy woke up early, the sun was beginning to rise, but Alice or Boris was still asleep. The little demon barely got any sleep due to his nightmare. The demon sighed feeling a bit tired. Then, a scent of something good hit the demon. Bendy slowly got out of bed, not wanting to wake up Boris. The demon walked slowly out of the room and made his way downstairs.

Henry was singing a song to the radio while making chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, and scrambled eggs. The little demon peeked through the kitchen licking his lips as he saw the food being prepared. What made the demon sigh was when Henry put strawberries on the table. Bendy loved strawberries he remembered when Norman was around he would bring strawberries for the break room, but once he disappeared and became the Projectionist it made the demon feel sad again.

Bendy was about to go back upstairs, but the stairs creaked getting the attention of Henry. Henry peaked out of the kitchen seeing Bendy go up the stairs, "Bendy." The demon stopped in his tracks and looked down at Henry. The former animator saw the demon looked worried. "Bendy come down, its okay."

The demon walked back downstairs and faced his creator. Henry gave him a worried look seeing the demon in distress. "Is everything alright?"

Bendy shook it slowly, Henry sighed and put a hand on the demon's shoulder. "Henry, I have question." The demon looked down finding the words to tell Henry, "am I good toon? Or a bad toon?"

Henry stopped and looked at the toon, this was a hard question. In the show, Bendy was the hero, his heroic acts were saving the train from falling to the gorge in Train Troubles or doing a cute hula dance to stop a tsunami from destroying the beach and Alice in The Dancing Demon, or his best heroic deed rescuing him and Boris from hell in Hell in a Hand basket.

Bendy did so many good things, but also bad things like dumping honey and feathers on Alice or leaving Boris, Alice and himself stranded in the middle of the ocean after he flooded their apartment.

But, that was in Bendy's nature he was a devilish toon who doesn't mean any harm. Still this was a question that can be either this or that.

"I don't think you're a bad toon. Sure you may be devilish, but you're the sweetest toon I ever met." Henry consoled.

Bendy smiled, "thanks Henry." He replied. Henry smiled, but he saw Bendy still wasn't cheering up, "but that's not the point."

"Well what is?" Henry asked.

Bendy sighed, "Do you know how I get into my monster form?" Henry looked at the demon and shook his head. Henry remembers stepping into the studio and running into Bendy's demon form and beast form. Bendy took a deep breath and looked at Henry, "well it was something Joey didn't create, but how I was born. When I was created I was given my monster personality since I didn't have soul, but I was able to get this form due to blood." He explained.

"Joey's blood?" Henry asked.

Bendy shook his head and looked at Henry straight in the eye. Henry realized it was his blood, but he wondered how Joey got his blood. Then memories hit Henry like a ton of bricks.

Henry remembered the fight he and Joey had the day he left the studio. They were going at it at each other pushing and punching. The fight was so bad it took Wally, Norman, Sammy and Thomas to pull them off each other. Instead of being thrown out, Henry showed himself the way out never looking back at the studio and...the toons.

Henry thought Joey wiped his blood from the fight and put it in when bringing Bendy, and a mix of his blood plus no soul gave Bendy his monster forms.

"Blood was the only way to keep me in this "perfect" toon form, but Joey used my anger and sadness to my advantage."

"How?"

Bendy sighed remembering the day.

Flashback:

Sammy was getting into an argument with Susie, again. Since Allison came and took Susie's job she's been getting into non-stop arguments with Sammy. However, on this particular day it was worse.

"Can you two stop fighting!?" Norman yelled coming in. "Miss. Campbell you were supposed to help me set up the projector earlier! I had to do it all myself, and I'm not getting younger!"

Susie rolled her eyes, "I told you I was going to be there in a minute!"

"Well your arguing with Lawrence!"

The three bickered as Bendy came by, he walked up to the three shaking. Since Henry left there have been arguments non-stop. Just 10 minutes ago he heard Thomas and Wally having an argument about a pipe that broke.

"Guys! Can you calm down?" Bendy asked. However, his voice wasn't getting across it got the demon nervous, ink dripping to the floor. "Guys!"

"Stay out of this demon!" Susie yelled.

Bendy stepped back as his mind started to go fuzzy. Ink started to drip and cover Bendy's eyes. The demon wiped it away and his eyes changed to wandering eyes as the ink rushed down faster on his face. Bendy's teeth sharpened as he got taller, but the arguing trio didn't notice.

Joey came into the whole thing after Wally mentioned about the arguing. "What is going...on?" He asked looking up at Bendy, who was now taller and chuckling demonically.

"I...SAID...STOP!" He roared as black inky lines filled the room, and everyone fell back. Bendy chuckled and stared at the tree looking at them one by one. When he looked at Joey he saw Joey smile at the demon.

Flashback Ends

"After that when something bothered me, Joey used my anger and sadness to my advantage." The demon felt like he was going to cry, he felt inky tears in his eyes as he whipped them away.

Henry was disgusted and horrified at what Joey had done. He knew the whole story on why Bendy went after Henry, Joey used Bendy's sadness of missing him to anger and hating him. Henry put his hand on to demon's shoulder.

"Bendy. Joey is gone now. Your not a bad demon, your good." Henry reassured.

Bendy shook his head, "No I'm not. My monster form almost happened, twice!" He blurted out.

Henry was silent, he wanted to speak, but the demon was venting, "The first time was with my friends, I was ready to attack those jerks, but you came in and it prevented me,"

"And the second time?" Henry asked

"Last night, but I couldn't because I was tired I didn't have the strength." He cried. Ink started to drip through the demon almost covering his eyes.

Henry saw a glimpse of Bendy's eye changing. The former animator went to the demon and wiped the ink away, "Bendy." The demon looked at him, "I know you can do this. I can help you with this."

Bendy was touched over Henry's offer, but, something scared the demon. "What if I hurt you again?"

Henry shook his head, "you won't. And even if you do, it won't stop me from loving you. Every scratch, every punch, I'll take it as long as I can help you control it." He explained giving a smile.

Bendy didn't like the thought he would hurt Henry. He didn't like it, but Henry was going to take it in order to help him control his ink demon and beast forms. Though it feared him to kill Henry. The man who took him, Boris and Alice, was taking up the courage to help him be better.

Bendy smiled and hugged Henry tight, "I love you, dad." Bendy whispered.

Henry's eyes started to tear up as he smiled hugging the little demon back, "I love you too, son."