Chapter 1

The sound of hooves against the ground shook the land as the army ran forward. All were different. Swordsman and woman. Warriors and alchemists. As the others all had similar purple tinted skin, some had furry ears and others had none. Their leader stood behind them tall and his man charged forward. The swordsman drew their swords and attacked the furry beings, others, their symbols on their faces glowed of different shades, as magic filled the air at their command.

A woman stood with the warriors and alchemist on their side, upon a horse of a black shade in shining silver armor. Her (hair color) hair flowed on her forest green caped back, her armor matched her steed. The battle cries of the man echoed in her ears as she scanned the battle. Her stare locked onto the leader of the purple beings her kind called alleys.

"That fool. I shall end his life for my King." She stared and did some hand movements and her symbols glowed a dark forest green.

A bow appeared before her as she snatched it with her left and pulled the string back with her right. A green energy arrow appear in its notch in the metal bow. The arrow became solid metal just like the bow. The arrow had carvings upon it in the woman's language, Altean. She aimed the shining arrow at the leader of the purple beings, Galra. Everything seemed to slow as she released the arrow to find its target, and speed up at it zoomed over the two armies as they clash, and struck the leader of the Galra so hard he had to take a step backwards.

The leader hissed in pain as he glared at the metal arrow lodged into his shoulder. He raised his hand and ripped it from his skin, yelling in pain at that. He glared at the arrow in his hand as his shoulder dropped blood, a woman next to him ran to his side.

"Zarkon..." she spoke as she stared at the blood drooling down him. She growl and did some motions with her hands as well and her red marks glowed as a black purple magic shot over the two armies, aiming for the woman on horseback.

As the magic reached the warrior she held two fingers together with her green marks glowing and redirected the purple magic like it was nothing. Zarkon throw the metal arrow to the side growling in rage as the woman next to him shot at the warrior again with all of her anger making the magic stronger. Yet again the warrior's marks glowed as the purple lightning went another way.

The woman was fuming with rage at her failed attempts to wound or at least scratched the warrior. She raised her hands again to attack once more only to stop by Zarkon's hand stopping her. "Honerva... that's enough." As she dropped her hands to her sides and bowed slightly.

"Yes my King..." she answered, the words barely being able to be heard over the fighting and screaming of the armies.

The warrior nugged her steed to a sprint and carefully stood atop its back, feeling the muscles move under her feet. She raised her hands again swinging them in fast movements as she jump from the steeds back and flipped through the air morphing. Her tanned skin turned dark green and scaly, she grow huge wings and a tail. She landed on all four of her claws and raised her head as her (eye color) eyes shined in the sun. She let a furious sound rip through her throat as she roared into the air just like the Lions of Voltron.

The sound stopped the fighting for only a few seconds until they continued with clanging swords and sparks of magic. She ran through the fighting and attacked sweeping her tail and flaming the Galra fighters. Her army was shrinking to say the least as she ran through it to the front lines where the real blood was being spilled. Her claws hitting the ground sounded like thunder, she was the size of her steed, but was ripped with strong, bold muscles full of strength.

She halted to a stop as she glared at the charging Galra running for her. She roar once more and flamed the whole army with full rage of how much blood that stained the bright green grass. How many body's filled that red grass of her friends. The only ones standing was her and the two rulers of the Galra, Zarkon and Honerva. Everyone else was dead. Zarkon chuckled evilly as the warrior dragon growled, but soon stopped as thousands of more Galra soldiers walked from behind the hill and charged back down.