Chapter 13

(Name) growled, claws digging into the metal flooring as the soldiers advanced before letting out a roar. Ten soldiers fall victim to her metal legs by her rearing onto her hind legs and crunching them into the flooring of the ship. The five that ran at her sides only got hit by her massive wings, getting slammed them into the walls and passing out on impact. The ones frozen in fear stood just in front of the closed door of where they came.

Lowering her head growling, nostril flaring out smoke in rage as she shot forward intimidating the soldiers. Spinning her head to the side, the soldiers screaming in fear at her movement, only to spin it back forward left flames shoot from mouth. The soldier scream even more as their set ablaze and tried to open the door that closed them in. The screams stopped and the flames only a small kindle here and there upon the ash covered metal.

The pinkette sat still on (Name)'s back starstruck, a shock took up her face. "Wow..." she breathed, "That was awesome."  (Name) chuckled and turned to the empty pod spot only to set that on fire too.

"Hold your breath," (Name) said to the pinkette as she ran at the spot of metal with the chard marks. Ramming it opened with her head (Name) jumped from within the ship to outside with the pinkette's cheek puffed out. Opening her wings to their fullest she flapped them to gain speed. Green magic come from her as her eyes glowed that same shade of green as her scales. The green glowed upward to the slowly growing red faced pinkette as a green tinted bubble formed around her head quickly.

The pinkette looked as though she was going to pass out grabbing onto (Name)'s neck tighter as air was squeezed from her lungs by space. As the bubble closed up around her head completely, "Breath," (Name) spoke fast as the pinkette breathed in leaning forward. Her breathe was unstable and greedy with the oxygen now available to her.

"Thanks," she voiced airily looking forward at the small dot in the distance. "What is that?"

(Name) smirked, flapping her wings faster making the pinkette tighten her grip once more as their speed increased. The dot growing bigger and soon to the pinkette, she knew what it was. "Is that... the escape pod?! How-"

"Don't worry that wasn't my top speed," (Name) chuckled as the pinkette quietly freaked out that there was more to see from this magical beast. Slowing her speed, (Name) grabbed onto the escape pod with her claws without poking through. Then flapping faster again she picked up speed with the pod in her grasp.

~

"Coran!!" Allura yells as she glares at her assistant with a flaring rage within her opal like eyes. "Why did you do that!!? Why did you cut the connection!!?"

Corran looked from the floor to the princess, "Her training is secret..." Keith and Shiro who where behind Allura were confused.

"That's not her-!" She cut herself off with larger eyes, "Oh... I apologize for my outburst Corran."

"It's okay princess, she knows what she's doing," Keith, still confused, stepped forward to ask, aggressively, what they where talking about. Shiro extends his right arm stopping Keith in his tracks, who turned his gaze with a small glare.

"She has her reasons..." he spoke quietly as he looked over at Keith who's glare was covered as he closed his eyes. Pinching them closed and slowly opening them, the glare was gone.

"Fine." Before turning around and walking out of the door, that slide opened for him, with a huff.

Shiro's gaze followed Keith until the door closed and his footsteps were gone before turning to face Allura and Corran. "How is she going to get back?"

Allura and Corran looked at each other, the secrets of (Name) where mostly kept with the king. Allura knew very little about what happened to her and her parents, all that she knew was that they weren't related by blood and that Alfor took her in at a young age.

Corran knew more then the considered young princess, since Corran was the kings royal assistant before Allura was even born. "She can get here," he said curtly with a serious face.

"Then what does Code Red mean?" Shiro questioned the advisor with respect.

Corran looked to Allura who looked as though she was also awaiting an answer, "Radio silence, she used code when out on the battle field when she was young. Altea was a peaceful planet but we didn't have friends everywhere, we had our fair share of enemies as well."

"Like who?" Shiro and Allura glanced as each other as their questions where the same, Shiro giving her a weird look.

"My father kept the fighting as far away from our solar system to keep us all safe." Allura said quickly looking at the floor holding in the salty tears trying to leak.

"That is right, he kept his family safe that way. (Name) was trained by Alfor himself, no one, and I mean no one, knew of how he trained her, what he trained her, and how far they went pasted the boundary of impossible." Corran paused letting information set, "They would fight weeks on end some times, her spirit is stronger then any I have seen. Her drive pushed her, and even Alfor, as she grew older, lost his hold on their equalness."

Allura looked as though she'd seen a ghost as this fact raced in her head, 'Stronger then my father?' The information settled, Shiro looked shocked, jaw slacked, eyes opened wider.

"She fought with a few elite soldiers outside of the solar systems border, when she surpassed him, fighting off evils that tried to sneak past. Zarkon before, when he piloted the Black Lion, voiced that he required her elites to help him retrieve something that was stolen from the Galra. He returned alone, unscathed..."

~

"YOU BASTARD!!!! YOU KILLED THEM!!!!!" The yell sounded like a flaring forest fire let loose on dried grass, a valley of hell blazing flames. The commotion came from within the Great Hall of the Altean Castle. The king rises from his throne as he goes to grab the shaking shoulders of the raging young adult. The shoulder jerked away as the girl stomped forward, the floor cracking with each placement of her feet.

The eyes of the girl, white. The nose, flaring. Her skin, burning with rage as it changed to dark green scales. As the form stood in her place green energy exploded from within blasting the purple skinned being, out the large doors he just came from. Shooting out of the castle and down the stairs. The beast braking most of the stairs on her way down.

Standing before the wide eyed male, flames gathering within her closed mouth, as the furious glow seeped through the uplifted skin that bore her teeth, in a dark growl.

The deep dark voice broke through without the opening of her mouth any farther then what it was.

"I WILL END YOU!!!!!"