Chapter 12

"Surrender now and no one gets hurt!" The echo of a thundering voice rang through the empty space. (Name)'s split eyes stayed locked on the purple ships, an evil glare filled with vengeance and fury. Revenge was the intent of these emotions.

The green in her eyes were filled with poison and it was viewed like that by the Galra. "Let the prisons free!" The roar was internal but it shook the ship still, the tone deep with rage. Nostrils flaring out smoke as her mouth line glowed with readied flames.

"N-" the voice was cut short.

"I don't like the answer," she growled out.

Blasting from her spot at that, opening her mouth flaring flames ready as she shot it forward it a range of fire. The heat burning up the metals and igniting their ship. Wings extended, teeth bared, and a growl vibrating in her throat.

One ship stood. The prisoner ship. Bolting at it, (Name) land claws extended ripping the panels. Using the lines she already created she prided the rest opened and dropped into the halls of ship. Alarms on, red lights flashing as her green scales glistened, her presence known.

~

"Allura where's (Name)?! Why'd we leave her?!" Keith yelled as he ran into the control room. Allura looked up at Keith tears at the corners of her eyes, jaw clenched tight.

"Keith she knows what she's doing," Allura tried to keep her cool, her loss not yet evident to Keith.

Shiro runs in next, panic evidently written all over his face. This side of Shiro wasn't shown to any of the Paladins before hand. He kept a close watch over his emotions to ease the teams nerves. To keep their hopes from falling. Yet it's seems his facade is cracking, weaknesses becoming exposed.

"Do we have a visual on her?" Shiro asked, as he covers up his facial expression of panic with one of seriousness. His face not completely stoic.

"I believe so!" Corran spoke up as his face grew brighter. Turning, he types away at the his keyboard, soon a holographic projection of (Name)'s green scales zipping around on what looks to be a Galra ship, appeared. Corran turned to look at the hologram as well, "A true Altean warrior at work..." he muttered.

The hologram shows that (Name)'s going to a specific section of the ship. She stops in place, then lowers to the ground in a fighting stance as soldiers come running from around the corner. A growl ripples from her as she runs, jumping from the ground to the wall and pushes off crashing the soldiers under her claws. Her eyes vibrant green as her dilated pupils snapped to our direction, only for the pupil grow in the slightest bit. She starts running down the hallway crashing the metal helmet of the Galra sentry under her metal claw.

She stops within a corridor that Shiro can never forget, taking her drill tail to the metal door. Ripping the door from its hinges she steps into the prison cell full of prisoners shaking in fear. A prisoner, with tarnished tanned skin with shoulder length pink hair, looked at (Name)'s metal limbs and recognized them to look like her's. Looking at the metal of (Name)'s forelegs then her hand the pinkette looked into (Name)'s eyes as the green left and (eye color) over took them.

"Come on guys they aren't going to hurt us," the pinkette said as she looked behind her at the other prisoners than at (Name), slowing reaching out her left hand.

~

(Name) placed her head upon the girls fleshy hand closing her eyes. Moving a step back, (Name) lifted her head up and folded her wings tighter to her body and standing to the prisoners can climb onto her back. The pinkette climbs up first followed by the six other prisoners that were within that cell. Sniffing the air (Name) smelled three other prisoners two cells down. Trotting to the cell the prisoners squeaked at the start in stop movement.

(Name)'s right leg glowing a eerie purple as energy heats the metal ready to brake opened the cell until the pinkette jumped off her spot close to (Name)'s neck. Her right hand burning purple as she jumped grabbing the metal with her left hand and cutting the hinge with her right. Spinning around with her left hand off the metal and cutting the other hinge as well with her right hand. Downing to the metal floor the pinkette was pulled back onto (Name)'s back by her tail.

"Heh, sorry I kinda stole your job, huh?" The pinkette had a small smile on her face. (Name) turn her head to the door and pulled the door from the doorway as the three prisoners within looked up with widen fear filled eyes. But the fear vanished as soon the three saw the other prisoners on the dragon's back.

Lifting her head again, (Name) let the three prisoners climb on. "Hold tight everyone," the pinkette spoke as (Name)'s muscles flexed, a sign of movement. The prisoners grabbing onto one another to hold as the green dragon ran forward down the hallway.

The pinkette holding onto (Name)'s neck as her metal right foreleg clawed into the metal flooring turning right fast as she jerked her body into the direction. Speeding up as she ran for the escape pods, "You won't be able to fit," the pinkette voiced.

"I'm aware." (Name)'s deeper toned voice spoke bluntly, running still.

Skitting to a stop at a pod the prisoners climbed off and ran into the pod, the pinkette staying upon (Name)'s back. "I'm not leaving you," she said sternly. Memories of Shiro voicing the same filled (Name)'s brain.

"You won't have to this time," (Name) spoke to the view the Paladins seem to have on her. Eyes locking with none but seem to connect to someone's. She faced towards the doors that the soldiers just ran through as more flood the room, growling. The pinkette grabbing onto her neck carefully to not restrict as movement that the dragon will make.

"Corran..." she spoke and looked at the Paladins view.

~

(Name)'s hologram look out at the four within the floor. "Coran..." she spoke.

Corran looking more intensely at the scene waiting to hear what she has to say. "Code Red."

Corran pitched his brows together, "No!" Allura yelled looking at the holographic fed they have of (Name), "Don't you dare, (Name)!"

Corran walked over to his panel, "Copy, Dragon Alchemist..." as he hits a button cutting the fed.