Chapter 8

"Do you want to talk about it?" Shiro quietly asked (Name) as he walked into her room and sat next to her on her bed.

She quietly leaned her head into his shoulder without a word, "Maybe..." she whisper quietly and softly sounding more timid then ever.

"If you want I won't tell a soul," Shiro replied leaning his head on hers. She stayed quiet as she let the silence take over the room slowly.

"I remember before. I was friends with the lions, when I was little and we all grow very close before Zarkon." (Name) said as Shiro listen and let that sink into his mind.

"So that's why I heard you while talking to Black. I guess that makes sense now," Shiro spoke his mind.

"Yeah, the Lions and I were always friends. I was the first being they connected to," She replied smiling slowly.

"So, they let you fly them?" Shiro questioned. (Name) just chuckled softly and removed her head from his shoulder.

"Oh they let me do more then just fly them." She stayed as she stood, "Alfor said that my magic allowed so much more and so much evolution that it scared even him." (Name) stood up and Shiro did as well, "The Paladins of  Old and so other Alteans has seen it first hand and I shall do the same for the Paladins now. It's not nice to hide secrets from the Paladins of their Lions, is it?" She turned to Shiro and smiled as he just stared.

~

All the residents of the Castle of Lions where in the Lions Den as (Name) stood in the center. She walked up to Black as said Lion's eyes glowed yellow. She lowed her head to the ground as (Name) placed a hand on her nose.

(Name) smiled more as there was quiet gasps from the Paladins. "Shiro you aren't doing this right?" She could hear Lance whisper to Shiro.

As she zoned them out she could hear the other Lions roar to life as well. Allura, who was standing with the Paladins and Coran, gasp quietly as she placed her hands over her month in shock as she squealed under her breath.

"What is it Princess?" Shiro asked as the Paladins all turned to the squealing lady.

"She doing it again," Allura spoke as she stared at the Altean woman.

"Doing what?" Keith asked with his arms crossed over his chest.

"In all my time in this Castle I only saw her do this once. The Castle was under attack when I was just a child, and she saved it along side the Lions."

As the Paladins talked the other Lions entered the room and got around Black in the order. As the other Lions got into place they let out roars, the Paladins looked up at their metal cats. (Name) jumped onto Black's head as she slowly raised it, and roared as she stood at her full height. The Paladins question what was happening and feared the worst for the warrior as the Alteans were in awe.

The Lions roared again in unison this time and the Castle shook in place. In place the Lions formed Voltron and the warrior of the universe stood tall with green glowing eyes as (Name) stood tall on its head. The Paladins of Voltron stood with wide eyes and gaping mouths as Voltron stood in front of them.

(Name)'s voice boomed from Voltron's head, "This is how the enemy feels, to fight the enemy you must feel the fear they do. This will lead to knowing what they may think with up against this kind of opponent!" (Name) jumped onto Voltron's shoulder as it got on one knee and moved Red so she was touching the ground as the outstretched arm.

As (Name) jumped from Red to the ground Voltron stood again to its full height. (Name) stood by the Paladins, "Now, stare into Voltron's eyes and tell me what you feel."

As the Paladins stared into Voltron's green eyes they all felt the same emotion: fear. As Voltron slowly draw its blade them the pure terror sunk in.

(Name) just stared at the Paladins expressions and poster change, both Black and Red Paladins shifted into fighting stances while the other state in terror. Voltron stopped mid draw and disassembled into the five Lions once more as they walked back to their individual hangers.

The three of the five Paladins sighed in relief as the Red and Black Paladins returned to their original posters. "Very good. Lance, Hunk, and Pidge I would like to see you three tomorrow on the training deck. If that's okay with you Allura?" The Altean asked as the star struck princess returned to her composure.

"Oh, yes you may (Name)," Allura answered.

"Thank you. Keith, Shiro, good job." She repeated.

"Hey! Why does mullet get two 'good jobs' (Name)? What about me?" Lance questioned a little offended.

(Name) turned to him, "Well Lance when Voltron was drawing its blade and your life was in danger what did you do?"

Lance was quiet and Pidge pipes up, "He did nothing but stare and almost pee his pants." Lance shoot a glare at the smaller Paladin.

"That's not true!!" Lance shot back.

"My point exactly Lance, and I'll have you know both Shiro and Keith prepared as much they could. Shifting into a fighting stance if anything were to happen, meaning they were ready and you were not. And I will make you all ready," (Name) said as she walk out of the Lions Den.

~

(Name) walked into the training deck after she just accomplished the Voltron experiment with the Paladins. She got into a fighting stance as green magic stretched from her hands and blades extended from her pinky and the hilts in her clenched fists. The blades were tinted green and the hilts wrapped in cream bandage for grip.

"Start train sequence, level side eight!" (Name) announced the secret training level made for the best of Altean warriors. Ten gladiators dropped from the ceiling and changed at her. Jumping over one and spinning her blades cut two in half as she landed and changed the others. As one sliced downward on her, she side jumped and cut that one in half as well. Another slammed down at her again as she crossed her blades and held the blade in place.

Some other gladiators ran from a distance and used another to jump on its back and fall downward striking down on (Name). She quickly held the blade of one with the left blade and spun the right blade so she was holding it the other way. Cutting the bot it half as she push the other bot away from her and destroying it with the right blade.

Five gladiators left as three changed crossing paths along the way, the two on the sides jumped and struck down. Both left and right blades blocked as the last bot ran down the middle staff ready. As the bot pushed off the ground and propelled forward. When the bot moved the staff back to swing it at (Name) she kicked with both feet at the bot and pushed it back as the two blades she's been blocking cut through the bots.

The two other bots, that didn't change at her, jump up at once and slashed down at her. She spun and her blade cut them in half as well, she was breathing faster but not yet in a sweat. The last bit slammed down from behind as (Name) crosses her blades upward and crouched pushing back tripping the bot onto her crossed blade. She stands up and scowls, "Compare this test with Dragon skill."

The Castle replied, "The Dragon skill set is one hundred time to your previous fight."

(Name) sighed as her swords disappeared with green magic, "I will build up the Paladins and myself. I will not fall a second time."

A/n well here's another chapter. I'm on the rode with my sisters and mom so I have some writing time on the drive up. I may update more then normal on this trip so, yay! 😁 Bye!