Chapter 2:Little Sister?!

I walk to the gate of the school and walk to the shop I buy what I need and I head out of the store and continue my walk till I'm at the door of my apartment "yo mom I'm home"I yell out "welcome back Yuzu so how did the first day of school go?" Well a guy attacked me in the hallway and I got my phone taken and I get to see a make out session "It went well" I ended up tell her a lie.

"Well that's good" she believes it good but I turn at the sound of the door opening "Hello mother"I see the black hair girl from earlier "Huh?! What the hell you doing here? And she my mother not yours!" The girl just smirks at me and continues "I am Aihara Mei Shou's daughter" oh what would I give to wipe the smirk off of her face "Yuzu be nice to your little sister!" My jaw dropped "What? My little sister?! Ugh whatever I'm going to shower"I walk to the room and grab my sleepwear and a towel I head to the bathroom I sit in the tub and relax I can't help but to think about earlier so sensei asshole is engaged to the president Hm that's interesting how do I know their engaged? Well it's just a fact of Aihara Academy But surely school isn't a place to kiss like that but eh each to their own I guess

I get out of the shower put on my pajamas and rap the towel around my neck then walk out to see Mei sitting in the desk "the bathroom is clear" she just ignored me I look at her bag "cute bear" she just closes her bag I sigh "Look I don't care if you like me or not really I don't but we at least have to get along for mom ok? Granted she a pain in my ass but I still love her so just try ok?" She doesn't say anything ok I'm sick of this I pull my phone and pull up the picture I took and show it to her "That's you right? You look like you enjoyed  is it the trill of being caught? Or was that per chance your first kiss?" I smirk she then gets up and pushes me down "what th-mmmph!"I'm cut off as I feel her lips on my I squirm as she hold my arms down I gasp in surprise she slips her tongue in my mouth I eventually fall into the kiss and kiss her back her eyes opening in surprise as she pulls away the look of surprise still on her face as I look into her eyes "not the first time boo" I smirk.

She just walks out the smirk still on my face as I curl into a comfortable position and just lay for awhile before I hear the door open again I don't turn as I hear her get into her futon I stay awake until I hear breath slow as she fell asleep her back to me. I turn over and take a strand of her hair and twirl it around my finger causing her to snuggle into her pillow I smile she looks so peaceful I let her hair go and I turn around and fall asleep.

(The next morning)"Hey Yuzucchi! Look the chair man is here" she calls out as I walk down the hall "oh really?" She shakes her head "yep" Hm he's meis grandfather so he is mine as well that cool I guess ,I'll talk to him. I walk to the court yard "hey gramps" I walk up to him he looks at me in total disgust "who are you and your blonde hair is a violation of school rules" I sigh "I know that old man but I'm not changing it so just suck it up" the look of disgust turn into outrage "I have no idea who you are but you have no right to talk to me like that!" I sigh for the second time "sorry ok?" He just glared "just get ready for the assembly" and he walks off I walk to the set up and I see sensei asshole Hm I'll get him out of here as the Maruta girl walks up I whisper in her ear she just looks away and backs off I walk on the stage "yo I'm Yuzu Okogi and I have something to say yesterday I saw Sensei  Dai kissing the student council president and it looked forced I have evidence" I hear the asshole yell "get her off of the stage!". I then see the guards take him away that's what you get you bitch "that's all" I jump of the stage and walk toward Harumin "yo that took guts Yuzucchi! But that is to be expected of the fearless Blonde Badass" I just look up at the stage as the assembly ends. 

I walk home the school day was boring as shit (A: same here 😂 ok back to the story) I walk into the door and see mom crying "Mom what's wrong?" I run up to put my arm on her shoulders she sniffed "Mei-Chan got taken away" she bursts out crying again "away where?" It's easy to see it's not a bad place "the Aihara came and told me mei had to move with her grandfather" the tears fall harder

"Ok I'll talk to her just calm down"I try to calm her "thanks Yuzu" I walk up the stairs and get into my pajamas and fall asleep quickly like always(A: again same here)

I wake up the next morning I spend the whole day looking for Mei but to no luck so I have no choice I walk to the big ass mansion that is gramps house I quickly find Mei's room as soon as I walk in she turns to me "what are you doing here" her voice has no emotion "why did you leave?" I inquired "that is none of your business" I hate that excuse "of course it is especially when u looked hurt" she just says "shut up".  I glared  at her "you looked so painful that night" she the yells "SHUT UP!" She pushes me on the bed and I see tears on her face as she tear my shirt open I push forward and hold her hands "I'm here for you Mei!" Her face turns to shock. I then hear foot steps "Mei what's going on here Me- his voice raises to anger " I can forgive everything else but doing something so indecent to my granddaughter I can not forgive as of today you are expelled!". I mumble under my breath "Just wanted to help my mother you asshole" as I push past him and put the door.

I call up Harumin "yo I need to talk" she sighs "ok meet me in 5 ok?" "Ok" I walk to the meeting place and we start talking and I explain what happened "that's awful Yuzucchi bits also funny"She snickers a bit "I know I lean in to her chest "Well you need to talk to him" I just sigh "ok thanks Harumin" I run toward the school and I yell out hey gramps! I see him on the floor 

"Grandfather!"

And that's the end i have no idea where I'm going with this but it will be more action when all this is done so expect more I'll update when I can it might be awhile because my grandmother is in the ICU😞 so I'll be up there most of the time see ya later gators