Chapter 14: Back to you

Song: Back To You by Selena Gomez 

I rush across town and to the building just in time I change into my gi and get ready to fight he darts behind me and tries to get my side so he is one of those fighters stealth I slide in-between his legs and get him in a throw position and throw him on the ground he gets up and goes for a sidekick to break a rib I grab his leg and make him fall on his back hard I hear a break he doesn't get back up I look down at him all I did is throw him around a little bit im  declared  the winner and my agent "great fight kiddo here your pay" I catch the bag "you know your my youngest client ever"I wink at him "well you saw talent and jumped on it"  he ruffles my hair "your pretty mature for a 17-year-old  girl" I just laugh "and your fun for an old man"  he looks upset "I am only 24!!!" I just smile as I get a call from mei i pick it up "y'ello" she sounds upset "um yuzu um" i scoff "did you call me to stutter or is it something important" she sighs "um there was a bad accident in the hospital" my eyes widen "what happened are you and the baby ok?" then harumin yells in the phone "mei got hurt and shes just trying to sound tough but she been asking for you" i look to my agent he just tells me "ill cancel the next  fight in Asakusa go help your family" i thank him and i rush to the hospital barge into the room "im here what the hell happened" mom sounds broken "mei just lost consciousness" my mouth drops "is the baby ok" 

"the baby is fine but apparently there was a fire and I burnt a piece of the stone hit mei in the head giving her a concussion and making her unresponsive to anyone and doctors say that she might not wake up she might be stuck in a coma forever" tears start to fall "everyone out" they all rub my back "i said everyone out!!!" they all get out i grab mei's hand "I'm sorry I'm so so sorry i didn't come back to you i wasn't here with you when you needed me I forgive you  and i was a fool to believes I could get over you or forget i came running right back to you even though you broke my heart in two but i came back to you because i love you and i want you back I don't want you to be asleep forever i want you by my side if i could take it back  would cause when my heart beats its beats for you so please come back to me and your daughter please come back" 

(1 year later

it been a year since mei has slipped into a coma the baby is 1 now she looks so much like mei  i got back up to the hospital  "hey mei its kikis birthday  she acts so much like you" i kiss her forehead "im so proud of her you would be too also i love you" i kiss  her i feel warmth as she kisses me back huh? she opens her eyes "mei!!!" i hug her "i thought i lost you mei" she wraps her arms around my back "you will never lose me yuzu" she pulls me into for another kiss i happily return as  slip my tongue in after awhile i  pull away "never go into a coma again else i will murder you understand me" she nods "i have to tell everyone that your awake!!!" she pulls me on to of her "M-mei?" she starts to kiss my neck "don't tell them yet" "mmm w-why?" she stops leaving a hickey "cause i want to be with you alone for now" i sigh and get off of her "well i won't tell anyone but i don't think a hospital is the best place for this but" i get close to her ear "but we will pick where  we left off when you get out of this bed" i bite it causing a moan to come out "ill talk to the doctors" 

(10 minutes later)

they discharge her and i drive to my house " we are here mei-" im cut off by her lips to mine as i fall on to the couch her on top of me open her lips  with my tongue her eyes widen as our tongues fight for dominance i win as i flip our positions "you should know im on top by now" i whisper in her then i start to nibble on her ear as my hand reach down    

A: and cut sorry perverts, not in this chapter so get your thirsty asses back  also i decide to make it longer since well it takes up more free time so yeah also check out my other works if this bores you so yup ill see yall next chapter!!!