Chapter 3:In love

(POV Mei)

"Grandfather!"I cry out when the doctor says "shhh he is asleep right now I take it your the granddaughter correct?". I look at him quizzically "uhm yes?" He brightens up as he says "a blonde haired girl walked in and explained what happened and handled it perfectly" so the blonde delinquent has a heart. The doctor then walked out as grandfather woke up "what happened" I look at him and explain "Well you passed out and the delinquent called here  after she found you" He look surprised " oh well she did help a lot but she is still expelled like I said she did something indecent". I sigh "that's not what happened what happened was she was trying to talk and I pushed her on the bed and it ended in that position when u walked in".

"So she didn't do anything to you"I shake my head "well then I will revoke her expulsion" i quickly thank him as she walks in.

(POV Yuzu)

"Achoo hm did I oversleep? It's dark out" I walk into the room "yo gramp you awake?" I look and I see Mei I quickly turn to the door "sorry I'll just go" She  grabs me by the hand "wait we need to talk" we walk to the roof I don't know what to say  "my name is Mei" I know that "huh?" She looks into the city "the doctor said that you couldn't give a name so I thought you forgot" no I didn't I just couldn't say anything when you pushed me down and kissed me.

"Well alright I'll see you later ill tell mom your ok night Mei" I pull out my phone and call mom "hey mom yes me and Mei are fine we are sisters so" just sisters huh the next morning I'm at the hospital and I see Mei "Mei hey!" I wave "I'm going to the room" wow harsh I walk into the room,the grandfather speaks "I need to tell you that your expulsion is terminated Mei told me what happened and my pride got better of me" I'm too stunned to speak as he turns to Mei "as for you feel free to do what you please" I her stutter "grandfather" "I'm serious Mei".

"Yes sir" is all she said as we walk home "Well mom wants ya back so you gotta come home" she walks up next to me "it's still my home as well" I shrug my shoulders and things when back to normal just like that until I walk into a room and I see prez and vice prez in a interesting position "I was kidding when I said you have a fetish for being caught in school now I actually think you do" I can't help but chuckle "oh yeah mom wants ya home for dinner" I managed to get out in between laughs. "I'll see you Himeko" she rushes out the door "uh bye Meimei!" I just leave the room still smiling.

I'm not surprised when I hear curls pull me out of class "what do you want if it's about yesterday I don't give a shit" her eyes narrowed "so you don't love the president?" Do I? It hurts when I think of Mei with someone but me I don't know what this is jealousy? Or love I really don't know.. but before I know I play it off as I don't care.

"Well I don't she just a person who is in my life if I like it or not" she turns to my face which is neutral. "Well then I guess I was mistaken then hope you support us" she then turns away then before I know it Harumin is tapping my shoulders telling me to go home I grab my stuff and walk home after I bit I walk to the bathroom seeing her brush her hair "hey about earlier um" she doesn't take her eyes off of the mirror. "That is none of your concern" I don't stop the hurt look on my face and in my voice "sorry" as I walk out I see her turn around as I walk out the room.

A/N hey guys I'm back every thing has gotten better and now I have more free time I am soooo sorry for this late update and with that I'll see ya later!!