Chapter 4:Feelings

POV Yuzu 

I can't look Mei in the eye anymore ever since I saw her and Momokino I put my head on my desk   This is bad my feelings won't go away and their relationship is all I can think about. I tap Harumin "hey can I stay over for a few days?"without hesitation "yea it's just me and grandma anyways" I hug her tight "thank you!!!".

I should call mom and tell her I wonder if I could ever get over this feeling and if I could talk to Mei again "hey momma I'm staying at Harumins" she sounds ok with it "ok just call when your coming home" I hang up 

POV Mei 

"Hey Mei chan Yuzu said she's staying at a friends house it was quite sudden" I just walk to the room and curl up in bed it feels cold somehow like it's missing something my mind wonders to the blonde her lips were so soft and automatically I turn over I feel empty as I see the other side not occupied by the blonde. I fall asleep holding her pillow.

POV Yuzu 

I'm in class as curls walks up "Okogi Yuzu!" I jump up as she yells in my ear "what what I'm up what do you want?" She tells me a place and a time "ugh fine if it's gets you off of my ass" I tell Harumin I'm going out and I meet Momokino we sit a table and I'm not really listening until she says something about Mei. I look at her her face turns to one of sly fox "you know Mei looked hurt when she saw you" I mumble "how bad did she look hurt" I don't stop the look of shock on my face she has a smirk on her face "about as hurt when her father left you bring pain when she sees you so don't show your face around her" I hurt her I just get up leaving her shocked I already know I can see her again I see her well speak of the devil I turn as Momokino talks to her "oh hey meimei! I was just talking to Okogi Yuzu!" She pays her no mind when she asks "when will you be home Yuzu" she used my name!! Wait why did my heart skip a beat? "Isn't your home too Mei?" Momokino looks shocked then before "oh Himeko I forgot to tell you we are sisters now" she just walks off "Hey Mei wait up!" We walk home and Mei goes to the room while a dude walks in the door and gives me a hug "hey get your hands off of me!". I hear Mei rush out of the room and when she see the man she stuttered "sensei?" I start to talk about how well meis doing and she runs back to the I follow quickly after.

"Look Mei I'm sorry I should have done that" "I lived my life for him I worked for the school waiting for him to come back but if he plans not to who do I have then" she shakes with tears I reach out to her before pulling my hand away she turns around and I can see her tears "Mei- she cuts me off with a kiss as she pushes me on the bed "you need me right? You want to do things with me right?" I can't even speak "you will except me won't you" the worlds won't come out but hug her "Mei- she comes close to my neck "you are so easy to figure out" she licks my neck causing me to flinch "I'll be gentle it your first time right?" I flip her over on the bed and kiss her slipping my toungue around hers after a rough kiss I whisper in her ear "of course I will but" I bit her ear causing her to moan "don't play with my emotions like that else your in for a surprise". I get up and walk out the room

A little short chapter but more will be coming soon!! See ya later guys!!