Chapter 20:The Squad

A:ok now that I finished my freak out slash crying session I decided to make a new chapter my friends trent and Kaden have asked me to put them in this chapter so they are guests be nice also the part 2 of drunk t or d will be in my new book of citrus one-shots!!

(pov yuzu)

I get a phone call hm unknown number? "hey mei I have to take this call" she nod as I step out and take the call "yell'o?" then I hear the one voice I didn't hear in a while "hey slo'zu whats up man?" I smile "ah hey trent its been awhile huh? how Kaden?" he laughs "see for your self" he puts the phone to Kaden "yo Kaden its yuzu" he looks up from his computer "oh slo'zu that yuzu?" he nod then he jumps to the phone "brah!!! the blonde squad need to get back together!!" I chuckle "aw man! I missed you guys and where are you guys?"

"we are in asukusa right now" my brow raised "across town?" then both chime in "uh huh" "ok thn ill see you guys later!!" the both say by and hang up "yuzu? who was that?" I turn to mei "ah nothing much just some old friends of mine that I haven't seen in forever we used to get into all sorts of shit they called s the blonde squad" she rolls her eyes "sounds ridiculous but it sounds like you too" she flicks my nose "stop! and it is not im going to visit them tomorrow" she nods "ok yuzu just be back on time" i roll my eyes "you sound like a mother mei" she looks at me "I am a mother yuzu" I kiss her softly "right sorry" we get dressed and ready for the day 

(time skip cause im a lazy fucker)

"ok mei im heading out to see my dudes" she nods "ok yuzu love you" I smile as I drive off and I knock on their door "yo fucktards open up" then I hear Trenton shuffle to the door "sup slo'zu"  I smile as I see the game console on and a boy at the end of the controller I sneak up behind him "boo!" he jumps dropping the game controller and the game over shows "God damn it slo'zu you made me die now i have to restart you bitch!!!"  I just chuckle "you need to get off anyways asshole" he growls "why I-" trent hold him down "Dude chill just a game" he mumbles something "anyways did you bring the spray-paint?"  I nod "green and black right?" he nods "yo Kaden we about to head out!!" we walk to the car and we get I "ok bye then Kaden see ya!!" he runs out the door "fuck you guys!!!" we laugh as we let him in "ok so trent where we tagging?" he shrugs "I don't know how about you chose leader?" im about to respond when "just pick somewhere you assholes" I laugh at him "impatient s ever huh?" he rolls his eyes "whatever" I pull up to a restaurant "dude this is so fancy!!" I nod "well then lets fix that" I give them each a spray can "lets get to work"

( a few minutes later)

"like it you guys?"  we look over to the wall which is now covered with the blonde gang in black and green bubble dripping letters "hm yeah its good" I look over to Kaden "you?" he nods "lets get out of here" we nod as we drive off "man that was fun its been awhile huh?" Trenton laughs "its your fault for going into your fighting career" I laugh back "hey you guys told me to"  we laugh till we get to their house "I have to go guys mei is waiting for me" the grab my arms and sit me down with a video game "aw come yuzu one game?" "yeah shows what you got or have you gone soft" I glare at them "game on!!!"

"god damn it yuzu how the fuck did you beat us" I smile "got skillz with the killz" they glare "fuck you yuzu" I smirk "love you too ok  for real I got to go" the nod "alright then yuzu see ya around!!!" "see ya slo'zu" I wave bye then I drive home 

A:ok guys how did you like me adding you guys to my chapter also guys the one shot book will be out soon !!! love you guys!!!