Chapter 7: love is crazy

(Yuzu POV) 

I wake up with Mei in my arms I can't help but let out a gentle smile I get up and get dressed  I need a drink I pull out some coke (A: ima coke fanatic ok sorry) then as I'm chugging down coke I hear a soft laugh "you know you should drink to much coke" I look up from my can "Well you can't stop me even if you wanted to" I give a little chuckle "also morning beautiful" I see a light tint in her face "you too" I get a phone call Hm Harumin what does she want not that I don't wanna be around her but you know I wanted to head to the gym I can't keep this toned body if I don't these muscles would be gone.

I pick up the line "y'ello?" I hear her yell "Yuzucchi I was wondering if we could test our lovers" I roll my eyes "Harumin that might be a bad idea I'm not sure how Mei will react to it" she groans "since when were you a goody two shoes" I scoff "that's not a goody two shoes that's loyal lover"  she's begging now " please just come with us!" I sigh "fine if you won't bother me anymore" she sounds like she's won something "ok yuzucchi see you at 9" see hangs up what did I get my self into.

"Yuzu who was that" "eh just Harumin asking me if I wanted to go out" her eyes narrows "out where?"  Um how do I tell her Harumin wants me to go to a strip club? Well I just have to be honest because I'm pretty sure she will see right away that it's a lie with that glare.

"It's a strip club  she wants me to go with her" she goes behind me "you can go but if there is anymore marks on your neck that aren't mine you will be on a ban understand?" No I don't wanna a ban "ok I'll be fine don't worry".

(Le time skip cause I'm lazy af :p)

"I'll see you when I'm home mei!" She shrugs "ok remember what I said" she glared as I walked out the door she's sweet but damn she can be scary I walk to the club oh god the smell in her is toxic I used to drink but damn this shit is strong as fuck. I meet up with Harumin "yo Harumin" she yells her reply "yea over here yuzucchi now then let's get a guy to talk to" I crack my knuckles "if any guy trys to touch me they will get at least a broken bone" she flinched away "Jesus yuzucchi your scary" I shrug "I could be" 

(Mei POV)

I hear the phone ring I look at the phone Himeko names pops up I pick up the phone "hey meimei!" "Hey Himeko what do you want" she starts to nag about Yuzu I swear to god every day she always has something Yuzu done "where is she by the way" finally something that she didn't do "she's at a strip club with a friend" she gasps "and you trust her? You know her record right she used to just use them for sex then when she was satisfied she would throw the girl away." Yuzu isn't like that right? "Also she is a well known player last year everyone was saying about how she doesn't truly love anyone" what the hell I known of her getting into fights but this I need to check on her "ok I gotta go Himeko see ya" I hang up 

I'm talking to the bouncer trying to get in "ugh fine I'll let You in only cause you're hot" I roll my eyes and I look for a certain blonde I see her talking with a guy oh hell no this ain't happening I grab her and drag her out of the club "M-Mei what the hell?!" I don't say a word as we go to the house "Mei seriously what the hell?" I start to tear up "is it true that you just use girls for toys or that you're a player!!" She looks shocked "answer me Yuzu" her gaze softened and she wraps me in a hug and "yes I used to be like that but ever since I met you I realized that it's not ok to do what I did and that I might get slapped in the back of my head if I did" I snuggle into her neck "I know your loyal but it still worrying when your in a strip club with your past" she sighs "I know but you need to trust me ok?" "Yeah ok". 

"Now that's cleared how about some dinner I'm starving" I just smile "sure I could eat" after we eat we get ready for bed and I snuggle up to her "night Yuzu" she wraps her arms around me "I love you too Mei never forget that".

As I hear her breathing slow I twist my fingers in her hair I just realized something that loving someone can be crazy and will drive you crazy but it worth it in the end. I fall asleep 

And the cuteness ends you learned a bit more about Yuzus past this chapter and no I did disappear from the face of the earth so here y'all go and I'll see ya later bros!!