Chapter 5: Jealousy

I wrote ye this cause I got bored af so here we go!!

POV Yuzu 

I wake up the next morning with a splitting headache arghhh my head hurts I just might skip today if this doesn't let up. Don't be a baby Yuzu just go to school! I get dressed and go out the door looks like Mei left already I see Harumin on a bike "hurry up yuzuchi! You will be late!" I run to catch up "let me ride!!" And we make our way to school after school we are hanging out while I get a call from mom "Hey Yuzu I'm Shou is going abroad again and I can't find Mei anywhere can you try and find her?" Mei why do you have to make everything difficult. I hang up and I get to the intercom "yo Mei I need you to meet me at the entrance in 10 minutes shall we see Shou off?" I get off and sit on the locker and Mei comes out I take her hand Harumin gives me her bike and we ride and she's ask me "why do you act so rashly" I smile "I don't  I think before I do people just assumed" we reach the train station and she stutters "s-sensei" I grip her hand and I let go she runs up and talks to him while I smiled and the we ended up home she's opening the letters. And I end up sobbing like a baby.

"Why are you crying?" I whip my tears "it's just so adorable" I can't stop crying she whips my tears away and we are face to face and before I know it our lips touch and we pull away for and and then I lean in again for another kiss and this time,we lock hands and pull away for air and we are both panting and we pull away. What the hell?! It felt different some how.

"I'll guess I pay a visit to Yuzu-onee since I'm bored"

We are study I still have a question in mind so I wrap my arm behind her and whisper in her ear "Hey what did the kiss mean?" She flinches "we are sisters and women on top of it so we should try to Go farther than this" and she pushes  me away "ok fine". "Ughhh Harumin I have no idea what to do" then I see a pink haired girl "matsuri!!" "Hm Oh Yuzu-onee how you been great!!" Then introduced her to Harumin and  we are at karaoke and Harumin runs off "so Yuzu-onee you have someone you like" "um no how about you" She looks at me "I do Yuzu chan" I am shocked "who" she smiles and pinned me down and takes my phone and pulls a picture "this is who you love right?" She points to Mei "no that's not true" she looks sly "oh my the look your giving her your I'm love Yuzu chan" she runs her finger in between my chest and begins to lean as we are a bout to kiss my phone ring and  it's mei she tells me for dinner and my heart skipped a beat " sorry I gotta go". "Alright this where I stop and no more of that job ok?",she drags me to the crosswalk "what's gotten into you" "I don't wanna know" what is is talking about "you my onee-chan alone" and she kisses me "what's gotten into what if someone saw us?"

POV Mei 

I'm walk home from the store when I see a little bitch kiss Yuzu I just pass by and I hear her say "what if someone saw us?" Well the wrong person did! I just walk home and sit down with Kumagoro as she washes dishes "Hey Mei- "you in 97th place" and I'm so proud "thanks Mei" I wanna ask her but I don't know how " dinner was great" "um yea  it's mom secret recipe" ok it's now or never "why were you home so late" she doesn't hesitate "I ran into someone I used babysit she was lick my sister" I bang my hands on the table I'm her sister not that little brat I get up and move behind her hugging her "Mei?!" Your mine I lick her neck "uwahh" she's surprised I take the opportunity to slip my arm underneath her shirt. "Stop I'm doing the dishes" I lean to her ear "you know when your done come see me ok~"  I go to the room I'm gonna make her mine and keep that little brat away from her she walks into and pins me to the bed and she's on top and whispers "oh what you jealous don't worry she didn't mean anything~" I pant "that's good I just wanna tell you I love you" she smirks "you know it took me forever to figure it out but I love you too Mei" she leans down to my neck

And scene!! I'm sorry ima troll 😏 but expect some lemon in next chapter!! Mech signing off