In deep shit

Damon^^
Cyrus P.O.V
We are so excited to meet our sister today. We missed her so much. Lucas is complaining and asking me to go faster because he wants to mee his baby sister. God we miss her so much even tough she is not our biological sister, my parents found her when she was eight years old when they killed a rouge that knocked her unconscious. When she woke up she forgot about everything so we adopted her plus my parents  always wanted a girl and they couldn't have anymore baby.

When we enter the pack house to see it trashed and shattered. We heard crying from Savi's room and I smelt roses and honey, my wolf peter was wagging his tail. We immediately went there to see what happened. When I entered I saw michelle crying her eyes out she didn't see me though. Something in me wanted to hold her and comfort her.

I went over to her to read what was in the letters. When I touched her fingers sparks broke michelle looked up at me,. "Mate" we both said. I hugged her and took the letter to see what caused my mate to cry. When I read finish the letter I was crying and angry, peter wanted to kill Ashton. Michelle calmed me down but I was still crying. I passed the letter to Marcus and lucus. After they read that they were angry was an understatement because they look deadly.

Their eyes went pure black which means their wolf took over. Marcus's wolf Brandon and lucass wolf Jayden,"how dare they and he hurt our little sister" said together. "Guys calm down", i said with my beta voice. I had no other choice so I used it on them. They tried to fight it but since I am the Beta here and have the position they can't fight so they submitted.

All four of us went to Ashton's room just to see him doing the deed with Stacey the slut. He must be causing my sister pain, if your mate rejects you and he fucks other people people after that you would still be in pain until you find your second chance mate. That mother fucker. All of our wolves took over, we went straight up to him while michelle went to Stacey and started hitting and punching them. I looked over at Michelle seeing whether she needs help or not and just to see Stacey's face bruised highly and knocked over, she is passed out cold. Peter and I are proud of our mate. "What is happening here and why is my son and his mate getting beaten?" the alpha voice boomed. Crap.

"Well why don't you ask your son and his so-called mate huh Mr.  Oh so Mighty Alpha" my mate shouted. "Damn she is so hot when she is angry" peter purred. "Now is not the time peter", I said as I blocked him. I gave Alpha the letter since he was like a father to us. After he read that he was fuming. "You stupid slut get dressed and get the fuck out. You Ashton come here and read this."

That thing went scurrying out of the room. Ashton had regret in his eyes. "Father you should know that she is weak she is not a perfect luna, heck she is weaker than stacy", he said. That earned a punch from all five of us. "Ashton just know that I am disappointed in you" Alpha Mike said with said tone. Marcus and Lucas growled and,"don't talk to us unless it is business Alpha Ashton Clark." We exited but not before seeing Ashton with regret in his eyes.

Savannah's P.O.V
A few hour before her brothers arrive.
I went to the pack house crying but my wolf behaved like it was nothing. "We deserve someone better than him Savi so don't cry." She is right. Packs don't bully each other, packs don't almost kill people.

I went to my room and packed up my stuff and took my credit card which has around 10 million in it. Our parents saved up for us and I saved some of it. I wrote two letter explaining to my brothers when they get home.
_______________________________________
Dear sorry excuse of a pack,

I hate you guys so much. Your Luna would be disappointed in you. Ashton your mom would be disappointed in you for rejecting your mate. Becca I'm sorry you hate me and guess what???

I don't give a fuck. Ashton fuck whoever you want you dumb piece of shit. I wish hades zues punish you guys.

With much hatred,
Your fucking omega

P.S
Clean up the mess i left
_______________________________________

Dear brothers and Michelle,

I am sorry for leaving but I will come back. Cyrus, marcus and lucas do not reject your mate. Michelle happy birthday in advance I am sorry I didn't buy you present.
_______________________________________

You see every pack has its god who protects us with the Moon goddess and ours is Zues.
As promised I trashed the  pack houses lounge room.

Since I do not have a car, I ran into the woods so they won't track my scent there.

I was running for hours when I felt a sharp pain in my heart. That bastard is having sex. I have been screaming for nine minutes then suddenly the pain stopped. Thank the Lord. I continued running eventually it was night. I was resting by a waterfall when I saw a three massive wolves come from a bush. They snarled at me , I was scared but Hella was jumping around excitedly, howling happily and wagging her tail. Dumb wolf, does she not understand the situation here. "Ouch that hurt you know" she said. "Why are you excited about? I questioned her. "You would know soon." "I rolled my eyes and shut her out. The big massive one with golden eyes with a gold crown print on his forehead. The other massive one is a goldish light bluish wolf with blue eyes and finally the smaller one is grey wolf.

They all went behind a tree and transformed. Three hot guys came out behind a bush. I smelled forest and rose my two favourite smell must be the forest but I was not making eye contact with anyone, I was focused on the black hair dudes eight pack then I saw a crown tattoo on his chest came out I immediately know who it was. The Alpha King dude. I'm in deep shit but I don't care because who the fuck has eight packs nowadays so I'm still staring.