Arrival (Alejandro Romiski↑↑↑↑↑)

"Babe wake up", poke.

"Babe", poke.

"Babe", poke.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I said getting up giving him the annoyed look. I'm still sore because of him. "Babe we have a meeting in 1 hour about Alejandro and the other kings and queens are coming this night ", he explained.

I still don't know how that man is and I have to know about him. I started walking towards the bathroom door. I know that admin was following me too so I shut the door on his face. "Rose come on, let me in! It will take lesser time and we can save water!",he exclaimed from outside the door.

"Nah you are not comming in. I know it will take more time if you come inside and I'm still sore", I shouted from the shower. I heard grumbling and a fine being shouted.  I finished my business and went to the closet to choose a suitable attire for the meeting.

  I finished my business and went to the closet to choose a suitable attire for the meeting

I finished doing my hair when Damon came in fully dressed. "You ready rose?"
I nodded my head and gave him a peck on lips.
_______________________________________

As we both enter, everybody stood up. They sat down once Damon motioned them to sit down. Selene was sitting beside my brother on my right hand side. Alphas, Luna's and betas were sat down with worried expression.

"Alphas I have called you here for a important reason. As you all know there was a attack and we have found out who is  their boss."

They started murmuring but stopped when Damon said silence.
"The one who is planning attacks om us in Alejandro Romiski."

With that many Alphas and betas stiffened. Who is this man? Selene looked at Damon and he nodded at her.

"For those who don't know who Alejandro romiski is, he is known to be a cruel man known to all kind. He have tried to conquer many thrones but was defeated by my mother. He was the first ever lycan, not werewolf. He have consumed the blood of my grandmother and grandfather. It is said that the he is to return with more power. We don't know what he is planning so we will train more harder from now on. King Damon told me that he have asked for help from many kinds and they will be arriving soon today at 7pm", with that said she sat down.

"As Selene have said about Alejandro and the arrival of all the kings and queens. I expect all of you to be nice to them. There will be a  welcome party held where all of them would get get to us and the other. Alphas we will have a meeting about Alejandro tomorrow with the other kings and queens", Damon said.

Everyone nodded and exited the room except for Asston. "Savannah-", he was cut off by Damon, Liam, Cole, Kyan and Jay growling. I just rolled my eyes. "What do you want Ashton?" I'm gonna be civil with him now because it's the past. If he had not rejected me, i wouldn't have known about my life and Damon.

"I just want to talk to you alone for five minutes your highness", he said with a guilty expression. Everybody left except for Damon. "I'm not leaving her alone with you so I suggest you either talk or LEAVE!"
His wolf, Ryker was showing. Ashton nodded frantically.