My last words

Kyan^^

We had successful meeting with the royalties as they said they would help us. All of them are staying in the huge makeshift castles I created for them and their warriors near ours. If a human were to tress pass this area, all they would see is a thick forest and compel them to move on with the help of the witch queen.

The demon king Asher has an idea how to catch the Traitor. We are executing this plan on the next fake meeting which is in three days. We have a practice ground  in the middle of all the  castles.

Kyan have been acting very weird for the last two days. There was something of about him. When I told Damon about this, he brushed me off saying it is probably due to work or he had a fight with his mate. But Rebecca was all cheery and happy.

Knock. Knock.

"Come in"

"Kyan, I was just thinking about talking to you"

I noticed his demeanour. He was shaking and his eyes puffy and red.

"Kyan? Kyan are you okay?" I was really worried about him. Not only was he acting strange but he also look like he's about to faint  any moment.

"They have my mate", what's he talking about. I just talked to Rebecca like few minutes ago.

"What are you talking about kyan?"

"I'm so sorry Savi, I was the one giving the Rogues information. They have Rebecca with them. They kidnapped her one day before the kings and queens arrive. They left a note saying I have to kill you to get her. The Rebecca here is a witch in disguise who is helping me to keep Rebecca safe as she have found her mate here. I can feel her getting beaten everyday.", he was crying by now.

Now I get it. Rebecca's unusual behaviour, Kyan's pained face. I went over towards the fruit table and picked up the knife from it. I went to the Demons study corner and took the  moon ricin poison,the only poison that can cause death to me, and coated the knife with it.

I mentioned Damon to come to my room with Rebecca. All the while Kyan was looking at me with wide frightened eyes.

In a minute Damon was here with "Rebecca". I put the knife on the table stand.

"Reveal yourself", I commanded the witch who was in the form of Rebecca. She tried to fight my command but revealed herself. Damon was shocked then his face morphed into confused.

"Who are you?" I can hear the confusion in his voice.

The witch looked at Kyan and he nodded his head. "I'm Athena, I worked for Alejandro but not anymore my Lord. I have found my mate and I want to live my life peacefully with him. I dont want to involve in any of this but Alejandro, he has my four year old brother with him, he is the only family I have and I can't risk losing him to that cold hearted devil like I did with my parents."

She was still for a minute like she was recalling something and she broke down. I suppose she remembered her parents death. I comforted her by hugging her. "Who is your mate?"
We need her mate for the plan I have.

"The witch Prince ", Wow. Didn't expect that one.

I asked Kyan to bring Selene, Marcas and the Witch Prince, Brian. After they have arrived I explained about Kyan and Athena. I turned to Kyan not before signalling Marcas and Brian.

"Kyan stab me"

"Savannah i-i-i can't, your my best friend, don't make me do this", he was crying and shaking. He was not his usual self, he was confident,brave,strong and smart.

Damon was growling and trying to claw Kyan. Brian and Marcas were holding him back with their mates.

I compelled kyan to stab me.
I felt his hand move backwards and towards my stomach with a force. I felt it going inside my stomach. Damn it hurt like a bitch. I clutched my stomach and fell down but was caught by Damon. His eyes held tears which I wiped away. I felt myself getting drowsy.

"Savannah stay with me baby. Please I beg you-"

"I love you Damon"