Shifting

Damon's P.O.V

I was in my office talking to my sister. She found out that Cole is her mate. Cole is Zeus's son he is the Alpha of the royal pack, we have two packs, one is the guards and the other is a normal pack so he is the Alpha of the normal pack and my best friend. Cole came into the room. "Do not hurt her" i warned.

"I wouldn't dare to" he replied looking lovingly at her. I wish I can find my mate. Wherever she is, I would wait for her and save myself from other women for her. Although there was this one girl I wanted to be mated with since my parents told me about mates. Our beta burst into the office saying,"Rogue"

We shifted and ran. My wolf Ryder started jumping around as we smell the most intoxicating smell ever, well to me. It was a lavender and jasmine smell. We saw a girl sitting by the waterfall. When she saw us she was scared so we shifted behind the bush.

When I came out she was staring at my eight pack. I think she is my mate, only if she would look at me. I cleared my throat and asked,"what are you doing here rouge?" When she looked we both said,"mate." I was so happy that I finally found my mate. I went over and hugged her. She was shocked for some reason though. "How could this be?" "What is it baby?" "I already had a mate." When she said that I was growling so loudly that  Liam submitted but she didn't, I wonder why. Wait, wait, did she say had. "Baby why did you say you had a mate." "That's a long story actually." I looked at Cole and Liam they nodded their head. "We have time" i said and sat down on the ground.

She told us everything. About her brothers, friends, rejection,that guy is stupid, the stupid first kiss and the bullying and her scar. I was near to shifting
Cole and Liam went and hugged her, i started growling again. They just laughed and raised their hands up saying they surrender. I went and hugged her. Firework erupted between us. Then she started screaming in pain, my wolf started whimpering and said she is shifting.

Savannah's P.O.V

I started screaming in pain. "Hella what is happening to me??" "You are shifting Savi just relax, after the shift you would remember something's from your past okay so dont freak out okay" she said. Before I could ask what she meaning the pain increased as my bone began to crack and my canines began to extend. I passed out after that.

Coles P.O.V

I watched the girl shift and she looked so familiar. After she shift she passed out. When we saw her wolf we all gasped. My cousin is back. All of us were devastated when she was taken away by a rouge.

Flashback.
I was playing tag with Savannah when a poop coloured wolf came and took her away but not before hitting her head in a tree. I started crying and then hades and my dad came out. My dad comforted me while hades was searching for Savannah with a panicked look on his face. The wolf washed the scent away and made a spell which disguised her which can't be broken and it can only break if she shifts.
End of flashback.

Only Hades children have a black star like shape on their head.

I finally got my favourite cousin back. God I missed her so much. Damon was staring at her in awe because he had a crush on her since so long while Liam was jumping around because she was his best friend.

Savannah's P.O.V

I woke up and saw all the guys staring at me with smiles on their face. That when everything hit to me. My parents, my cousin, my best friend, my crush well my mate and the filthy baby shit coloured rouge  kidnapping. I went over to see my wolf. I saw my reflection with awe. I am a beautiful wolf. I have a huge black star saying I am Hades daughter. I am larger than Damon's wolf. In total my wolf is gorgeous. "Aw thanks savi" hella said. "Its the truth hella" i replied. I saw Damon walking over. He came and started scratching my crest. I purred. Then he smirked that he has a reaction on me, stupid dumbass all wolves will pur if you started to scratch their crest so to teach him a lesson I pushed him into water with my tail and started laughing which looks so weird because I was in my wolf form.

He got out of water mumbling profanities under his breath and saying the water was cold. I went over to him and put myself around him. Which warmed him up. "How do I shift back??" "Think of yourself as a human form" Liam said in the mind link.

I went behind a tree and shifted back. Damon threw me a shorts and his tee shirt. The shorts did not even fit me so I just put in the tee shirt which covered me up till mid thigh. When I came out Damon stared at my legs while cole smacked his his head,"focus." He growled and came to me and hugged me. The elders say our reflection changes according to our wolf so I went to see my reflection. My hair was platinum blonde with red and black streaks streaks in it. My eyes were greenish grayish bluish colour and i have natural pink lips and i have a killer body. "Damn right girl we do", she replied.

"Shall we go to palace Savannah, everyone's waiting for you" Cole asked. I am so nervous. How would my family react??