His "bestfriend"

One year later

I woke up to Damon peppering kisses all over my face. "Good morning beautiful." "Good morning handsome." I took my phone from the nightstand to look at the time and saw that it was our one year anniversary.  Damons eyes were hazy which means that he is mind looking someone. I watched him getting excited slowly. Then he turned to me and said,"baby, my best friend is visit in today." "Oh"

He got out of bed to go to the bathroom. "Whats his name?" He turned to me and said,"its a she and her name is Trixie, you and her are sonna be great friends." With that he went to the bathroom, I wanted to comment that trixie is a hookers name but I didnt want to hurt him.

After he came out I went in and did my businesses. I came out to see him at his study table. I went to the walk in closet. Chose a pale pink dress and did my makeup excited that it was our one year anniversary.

 Chose a pale pink dress and did my makeup excited that it was our one year anniversary

Flash back

The ground started shaking. Damon wrapped a protective arm around me to keep me steady. The ground splitter open and in came my father and mother and my six brothers and their mates who went to hell with my mom and dad for an emergency meeting. "Dad! Mom! I thought you got work to do!" "We would never miss our daughters crowning ceremony for some work", my dad said. My brothers nodded their heads.

After that the ceremony begin.
King Alexandros began,"we are here to crown the future king and queen of werewolves. I, Alexandros hendry Salvatore pass down my crown to my son Damon Alfred Salvatore." He crowned Damon. "Now promise me that you would not let power get into your head and that you would put your life first to protect the werewolf community against danger." ''I, Damon Alfred Salvatore promise that I would not let power get into my head and protect the werewolf community with my life against danger." After that was my turn.

After I finished getting ready, I started going down following the scent of pancakes and bacon. When I went there I saw Hunter and Ryder(if you don't remember, the twins, real brother) with Kendra and Romana cooking. Hunter and Kendra are making pancakes while Ryder and Romana are making coffee and bacon.

"Good morning sis!" Hunter and Ryder greeted together with a smile on their face. Not creepy at all. "Good morning brothers and their lovely mates." Kendra and romana greeted me. Cole came in with Joanne, Damon's sister. Liam came in with Jay his mate. We found the poor boy on the floor on his own pool of blood. Liam never ate or sleep while Jay was in the hospital. Kyan, third in command of the royal pack came. Kyan and I became great friends.

We all sat down on the table, Damon's place on my right is empty. Where is he! He never misses breakfast. Kyan sat beside me on my left side. I was checking my instagram when Liams  Barbie girl prank came. Kyan and Jay was not there and Liam made me swear that i would not tell them about it. I show it to Kyan. Hey he said not to tell but he did not tell me anything about showing. I showed Kyan the video and he burst out laughing. He took my phone and showed Jay the video, Jay burst out laughing while Liam was red like a tomato. "Vanna I told you not tell them!!", he said while hiding his face. "Exactly! You told me not to tell them so I showed them and it's like one year already so get over it Liam", I said teasingly. "Dude that is so stupid, why would you do it if you regret it", Kyan asked while laughing. Liam just glared at me while I had smug smile on my face. "Don't worry babe, you look cute", Jay said while Liam blushed.

My brothers  and their mates excused themselves since they are going to the mall. I was drinking coffee when I heard a screech noise which made me choke on my coffee. Kyan started rubbing circles on my bare back while I tried to calm myself down. "Whats going on here?" Damon growled at Kyan. "Dude she chocked on her coffee so stop your growling!"

Damon came to my side and pushed Kyans hand away and calmed me down. "Ok babe?" I nodded my head.
I saw a blonde girl wearing clothes that could fit a eight year old. "Trixie meet my mate Savannah, Savannah meet Trixiemy my best friend", he introduced us. I smiled at Trixie while Trixie gave me a disgusted look. Do I look bad * Gurl we look hot unlike her we are not desperate to look hot. We are naturally hot. You are the one who should be giving her a disgusted look because of her clothes so stop doubting yourself*Hella said. I noddedat her then looked atDamon and smiled. He kissed my cheek.  He sat down on his seat when I went to mine, "Savannah if you don't mind I would like to sit here and catch up with Dami here" Trixie asked well more like said. I sighed, i don't want to hurt Damon so I went and sat next to Jay. Who looked at me sympathicaly

It is a torture to look at a stupid clueless Damon and a shamelessly flirting Trixie. Trixie kept on putting her hands on Damon and rolled a strand of her hair around her fingers. Damon clulessly kept on talking to her not even glancing at me. "Dami remember that time" god this is annoying. She put her arms around him while he did not even take it off. Ughhhh. The spoon in my hand melted. I looked down and there was black flame in my hand. I calmed myself down and looked around the table. Liam, Jay and Kyan were staring at me with open mouth so I just smiled at them.

Ughhh. That asshole did not even notice me. I am sitting with kyan. He is with her the whole time. Currently we are in the theatre room watching Infinity war while Trixie laid her hair on his shoulder while I was watching them from behind. How can he be so clueless. I went up to my room. Liam, Jay and Kyan came in after me. "How can he be so clueless that she likes him as more than a friend." "You out of all people should know he is dumb as fvck", Kyan said to me. "Yeah you are right, its just that he did not remember our one year anniversary", I said with a tear leaking down my face. "He what!!!", they yelled angrily. "Maybe he planned a surprise",Jay said trying to be positive. "Girl I think you need to dress up", Kyan said.
I nodded. Well our lunch date is in four hours so I have to dress up.

It took a lot of time to dress up, now it is like lunch time. Remind me never let those three decide. I was now wearing a red choker body con dress.

When I came out of my closet, Kyan wolf whistled

When I came out of my closet, Kyan wolf whistled. They all nodded at the same time. We went down to the kitchen to look for Damon. Damon was sitting there with Trixie chatting. "Hey babe", I greeted cheerfully. He turned around and his eyes had lust in them. 

"What are you dressed up for babe?" Wtf. He totally forgot. The smile on my face dropped. I hate him. I hear Liam, Jay and Kyan take in a sharp breath. I glared at him and Trixie, "you don't remember?" "Remember what?" "If you weren't busy with her you would know what today is and beside with her action you should have known she wants to be more than friends Damon Alfred Salvatore" I spat. Trixie let out a dramatic gasp, "Dami i never knew your mate was so insecure about herself."

"Insecure about what? I have nothing to be insecure about you bitch. Why don't you shut the fvck up and mind your own business", i said glaring at her. "Excuse me who are you calling a bitch you bitch!!" Trixie growled out. "Don't talk to her like that!!!" For a moment I thought he was defending me but nooo he was defending her.

"Me?" I asked scoffing. "Yes you Savannah. You don't have to be a such a jealous bitch", each word was like a slap in my face. I just nodded and retreated back to my room.

Once I reached it. I opened the door and locked it. I trashed everything in my room. I can't stay here. "Yo, la hija de Hades, por la presente llamo sobre ti al sabueso para que abra la puerta al infierno"(I, the daughter of Hades, hereby call upon you the hound to open the door to hell). The ground started shaking.  The ground splitted open and there was a huge wolf, I got in quick and the hole closed.