Bonfire disaster

Dinner place for Alphas and the lunas⬆️⬆️⬆️

God!! Why did I let these girls to work on my make up and dress.
"Enough!! I am choosing my own outfit so all of you shut your tramps!!"
They all looked at me with wide eyes. I went into my closet and got a cute floral jumpsuit.

I got it on and came out, they were chatting about their mates

I got it on and came out, they were chatting about their mates. Finally! A subject they can agree on. Once I came out,

"Gurll you look hot, I thought you well", Romana said wiping a fake tear. I rolled my eyes but it's true though, she was the one who tuaght me how to dress.

"Sav you look beautiful in that dress", Becca said with a smile.

"Girls enough of the comments, we need to put make up on her", Kendra said in a commanding tone. They roughly grabbed me that I think I have bruise on my arm. Human Abuse!!! but wait I'm an animal too so I don't know what kind of abuse this is.

Rebecca worked on my makeup while casi worked on my hair. I was done after 10 minutes. We all were out of the room just 20 minutes before the party. We saw our mates talking about us so we eavesdrop on them.

"Hey Ryder, do you think Rose would be ready for a baby? I really want one", Damon asked. "I really don't know bro but I will ask Romana to ask her" Damon nodded his head. We got out of our hiding place and walked toward them.

I straddled Damon's lap and pecked him on the lips. "You look beautiful rose", he said with a smile on his face. "You look hot babe", I said while pecking him again. He was wearing a maroon v-neck that outlined his muscles and black ripped jeans with maroon vans. He started kissing me, soon it started getting heated. I ran my hands through his hair which made him groan in pleasure.

When he nibbled on my lips asking for entrance, i refused. He growled while pinching my butt. I gasped and he took the chance to dive right in. "Ahem.... Ahem..... We got a party to attend love birds", kyan said with a smirk. "Oh.. Right...Yeah...Let's go girls!" I stated embarrassingly while all of them laughed while my brothers were covering their eyes.
************************************

All the Alphas and the Luna's are gathered at the chairs we have arranged. Ashton is sitting there glaring at Damon's back, he better be grateful that he is not glaring directly at Damon, it is directly challenging an Alpha or King for his throne or place . Damon is smirking down at me as he leaned down and pecked my lips before going to give his speech. Once Damon turned around Ashton lowered his head.

All i heard during the speech was blah blah blah blah. I don't even know how I graduated. Miracle. Once Damon finished he turned around and smiled at me. I know it is disrespectful and not Luna queen like but I hate long speeches that are way too formal.

Damon led me to the Place where the Alphas and the Luna's have dinner with us while their packs will mingle and have fun at the party. Damon sat at the top of the table. He made me sit by his right. Ashton came to sit by my side but Ariana my friend, luna of the blackmoon pack, beat him to it. Damon just smirked. All the Luna's and the Alphas came after.

Geni-evil-eve came in strutting wearing a gold outfit. It showed awful lot of cleavage and it ended jut few inches below her butt. Everybody grimaced at her outfit. She went to the Diane, luna of the gold shadow pack who is also cousin of Damon, who was sitting to his left and tapped her shoulder.  "Can you like move, this is my seat", she said while giving Damon a flirty look.

"Miss Macintosh you are not allowed in this dinner as you are not really the luna of the Crimson pack and Alpha Ashton haven't marked you yet. Do not give me any flirty look or talk to me like that again, it will only land your sorry ass in the dungeon or killed by my mate", Damon said with a frustrated look. I smirked at Ashton and Genevieve. She just stomped away. Ashton was about to argue but was cut of by Damon's challenging look.

Everybody started feasting. "My queen, I heard that your father is Lord Hades himself, is that true?"
The Luna of Moon gold pack asked in curiosity. "Yeah, I am Hades Daughter", I said with pride in my eyes and tone. Everybody nodded while Ashton looked like he was gonna crap at the mention of my father's name. When he noticed me looking he winked at me. I just shook my head at his behaviour.

Damon growled lowly, he did not want to ruin the dinner. I just out my hand on Damon's to calm him down and to tell him I his and not Ashton's.
He calmed down after five seconds. The dinner was good. Everybody enjoyed themselves.

Ahhhhhhhhhh.....
What the  hell. All of us rushed to the where the party was held. Oh hell no