Freaking strippers.

It's been one week and I have contacted my other brothers. They were shocked to see me mated to the Alpha king well not really he is the soon-to-be Alpha king and the ceremony is held once he turn nineteen which is in a few months. I made him promise not to tell Ashton about me. Well i didn't tell him I am a goddess.

The boys haven't planned anything yet. I miss Liam and cole. They are at Italy helping a pack there.

We girls went to shopping. I, Thamera, Kendra and Alana are regretting it. We came here at 1 pm and now it is 6 pm. After ages they agreed to go to the food court. After ordering our foods. "What do you think our mates would be doing now?" Thamera asked. Raine answered laughing, "probably sulking about their hair." The rest of us agreed.

On the way Drake's in my feelings song played on the radio while me and Alana got out and danced everybody was laughing and whistling. When we got to the house rihannas pour it up song was heard.

When we followed the music all the guys were there wearing a tie around their neck with buttons opened showing their chest and abs. Eight strippers were there dancing to the song. All the females were wolves. What the heck can't they smell that they are mated. I smelled them. The bastards masked their mates scent and covering up their marks.

We girls growled while my growl made them weak go their knees even Damon. *Savi one of your power is mind reading read their thoughts through the link* hella told me quickly. Okay

All of the boys: Damn I'm in trouble but Mate is so hot when she is angry, prank is working. Eww why are we song this ti each other

Boys. I mind link the girls,

Savi: Guys they are pranking us. I read their thoughts.

Alana: i got a plan. Let us backfire it for them.

Raine: yes, we hold those strippers neck by their neck and then lash out and book a hotel near by.

Thamera: Guys my parents house is near by and it is a lakeside house.

All of us: okay. Now action.

We growled and went for the strippers while our mates looked at us horrified. "What do you think you are doing with our mates idiots" I growled out. "What mates!! We didn't know, we only do service for unmated wolves and humans. Please let us go luna queen" the lead stripper who was giving Damon a lap dance growled. I let her go and she scrambled out of the house with her group. *girls ready* i asked them through our lik that we created a day ago. *yess* they replied. *let the dam flow* i said. We started crying while our mates looked pained. God we should receive oscar. Hunter said,"baby please don't cry its not what it looks like" to Kendra. "Really" she said sarcastically. "I am leaving Damon we just mated and then the next day you bring in strippers, this is harder that being rejected. I know I'm not pretty but you don't have to rub it on my face. I'm leaving, give me some space", I lied. "Baby girl please don't leave me", he said on the verge of tears. I looked at my brothers, they were on the verge of tears too. What they say Paybacks a bitch.  "We are coming with you too savi" the girls said together.

We packed our duffel bags and was about to step out when they came falling to their knees with sayings like. Baby please don't leave me, I love you and only you, please. We were on the verge of laughing but we held it in. We walked past them and got in the car and drove off.

Once we were out of sight and hearing we laughed but also felt bad that they were crying because we felt it. We reached the destination knowing our mates would be here by 10 minutes. We changed into our similar bikinis. Weird I know but it was Romanas idea.

We were laughing and swimming when eight wolves came out of the bush

We were laughing and swimming when eight wolves came out of the bush. One is black with a gold crown, Damon. Two with chocolate brown and hades symbol. Three with Red fur with hades symbol and two with midnight blue with hade's symbol. My mate and my brothers. Apparently they were same height and I'm bigger than them, ha I'm bigger than them. They shifted fully clothed and had confusion and lust in their eyes.  We laughed and said,"your prank backfired boys." They groaned my brother picks up their mates and went into the mansion that thamera called a house. Smh. 

Damon came to me and kissed his mark making my knees jelly and shivers going down my spine. "You are in trouble little mate", he said huskily. As much as I'm turned on,'hey who you calling little!!!"