Justice Served

Selene wolf^^

Selene's p.o.v

I shifted into my wolf in mid air. I guess I wasn't fast enough because Alejandro knocked me down and pinned me to the ground.

I bared my teeth at him while he growled viciously. I used my  hind legs and kicked his man part. His grip on me released. I took the chance and pushed him off.

While he was busy whining, I rammed into him with full force. He flew and landed four metres from me. I shook my head vigorously while he stood up wobbling. He released a massive growl.

He ran towards me to claw me but I moved out of the way. Seriously for someone who lived for ages, he sucks at fighting. I fought a rogue who came at me. I decapitated his head from his body since that little shit didn't have the brain to process that never come in between two Alphas when they are at war.

I guessed his actions were to distract me from Alejandro when I felt him Claw at my stomach. I howled out in pain. He digged in pretty deep as there wound is taking a longer time to heal.

My howl was heard by my mate as I saw him rush towards my direction. In a moment Alejandro was pinned down by my mate. He growled at him and clawed at his eyes. I heard Alejandro howl in pain which made me smile.

Alejandro pushed my mate down and bit his neck. I panicked and tried to distract Alejandro. Sensing the movement Alejandro turn towards me and lost interest on my mate like I predicted. I sighed in relief when he let go of my mates throat.

Since he was unconscious it made me a little dizzy through the mate bond. I stood over my mate protectively and growled at him.

Through my blurred visions I saw him running towards me and pinned me down. I barred my teeth at him and growled.

Give up, he said in my mind.

NEVER, I replied to him fiercely.

He pulled his paw up and knocked my head with so much force that I felt myself growing weak. He kept on repeating it and bit my neck. That was all I remember before going into consciousness. I felt my body shift into my human form.

Savannah's P.O.V

The howl of victory. Not the one that brings joy but the one that brings despair.  I shifted back to human form and clutched Damons hand hard.

I saw the Son of a Bi*** shift into human while Selene's human form lay behind him along with Marcus.
"Bow down to your new moon god pups because your dear moon goddess died while I was marking her, pathetic woman cant even stand a mark!", with that many from his side bowed down to him. This made me so angry that I wanted to kill him. When he saw that our side didn't bow he growled at us.

The growl didn't make anyone weak. Usually when Selene growl everyone fall to their knees and bow, including me but this doesn't sound powerful. I scrunched my eyebrows in doubt. I looked at Selene's form to see her breathing with a mark on her neck.

That idiot thought he killed while marking.
"Bow down to me pups!"
I tried to enter his mind but he has a powerful block that doesn't allow me to enter so I decided to turn everyone's attention towards me and not her which will give her a few moments.

I saw selene getting up so to distract him, I went in front. When I took a small glance at Selene, her eyes were glowing, her black hair spreading like in the movies and she was wearing a dark blue and gold chiton gown. The new mark vanished and my brothers mark was glowing.

"Why would we bow down to someone who isn't worthy enough like you?" Well when he saw me he was surprised.

"Well, well, well look who's alive. I'm just going to pretend that you didn't ask that question because now I don't have to worry about not having a powerful women by my side.....", he was cut short by my dear mate growling at him in wolf form.

Damon shifted into human form but the flames were still on his body. "You still have to get through me to get my mate and my kingdom, which includes everyone", with that he growled. It was so powerful that everyone was already kneeling with their head hung low.

Alejandro was ready to fight.

"Alejandro!"

He turned towards the powerful voice.
We saw selene giving blows after blows with magic while whispering which I assume to be spells. I saw her conjuring a silver sword.

Selena's P.O.V

I saw my life flash through me, me getting rejected by my first beta mate, him marking another female right after finding me, me running away, me at the castle grounds laying unconscious, me training and having fun with my friends, me finding Marcus and us mating.

I heard a melodic voice but I can't really make up what it was saying. I tried to reach for the voice but all I can find was nothingness. I started focusing on the voice.

"Get up Selene", the voice was so melodic and familiar.

"Get up and get your life selene, your time has not come my dear daughter", the voice said again.

"Mother?"

"Get up Selene, you have a long time, you have a life ahead of you my dear daughter", her melodic voice rang through me.

Her melodic voice was like a motivation for me.  I felt a weird power surge through me which woke me up.

Back to Savannahs p.o.v

I saw her push the sword through his chest right into his heart. He turned to ashes seconds after it.

"Rogues of all kind. I will give you a chance to change your ways or you wouldn't want to know what will happen to you", she commanded.

Every single Rogue left. When they left, she shifted into wolf form and howled, meaning we won