Not Surprised

I didn’t bother to try and explain what happened to Marco, but he was still worried. But so was I, as soon as Tray finds out that he missed his midterm exam. Hahaha I couldn’t wait. I was going to get beat to the bone by is little posy he's got. Geh... Whatever, I'm sure that it will be fine. just really painful and I'll look like a mess afterward, but I'm going to my world after I walk Marco home, so I'll just get Diamonds to fix me up.

        Next class that Marco and I had together was gym, your favorite class because it reminds me of when I spar with my Jesters. All their weapons where so unique; Spades, because she cannot see she has these awesome green gloves, with long metallic nails, they have the magical ability to have electricity emit from them, Spades has theses so she can hit a large area around her, so whether or not she cannot see, it’s still going to hurt. Hearts has a nine tailed whip, which as small poison filled vile in the handle, for some reason, I don’t know to be honest, so that why I make sure to make my own drinks when at the palace. Unless I get Clubs to do it, she's very trustworthy and not to fond of Hearts. Okay so this one is my favorite, Clubs because she is a robot, as you could guess has some type of cool laser gun or something right? Well almost, it’s not a laser gun its a sniper rifle that she sometimes uses at close range, but meh... it’s still pretty cool, she has it attached to her always, yes attached, its actually part of her left leg, like I'm literally just sitting there, danger comes and I don’t have to do anything about it because Clubs has a gun attached to her left leg! Awesome I know. And Diamonds, she has this mystical double scythe that is enchanted with an ice spell, it won’t freeze you but it actually really hurts, it’s like a cut, then  the cut gets freezer burn, then it like freeze's your arm and makes it numb, so it’s more difficult to move. Diamonds cut me once, and she flipped her shit, she felt so guilty.

        I follow behind Marco as we head to get changed out, well he did, I don’t get changed for gym, but I still participate alot. It took Marco a while to get out of the change room; no actually he's still in there. So I went to sit with my class, but our gym teacher was doing the attendance and I listened, some of the Jocks weren’t here as well, and neither was Marco... M-Marco!

        Oh no...

I stayed calm and collected, well that what I looked like, I was almost crying on the inside I wanted to instantly accuse every one for his pain, but I couldn’t do that.  I raised my hand, "E-excuse me?"  D-did I just stutter? Oh I don’t have time for this! I ask for the teacher’s attention as smoothly as I can, getting some weird looks from my class, cause I don’t talk much. But the teacher took notice of my hand and asked what I needed; I winged it and made up an excuse saying I had to go to the washroom. He said sure because all teachers are gullible like that. I left for the students change room. I could hear lots of grunting, muffled screams, laughing and insults coming from dirty mouths. And what was worse, I knew Marco’s crying sounds from anywhere, I hear it every week and I began to tear up myself.  I opened the door (that should of been locked) quickly---

         Not at all surprised at what I saw...

    ~>8o <> <3< <3 ~ >8o <> <3< <3 ~ >8o <> <3 < <3 ~ >8o <> <3 < <3 ~

~Short chapter because I want you all to suffer~