Chapter 41: Let's Forget

Iris pov

"Stop!" I quickly shouted as I grabbed milos arm before I was forced to watch him kill Klaus. My mind was still trying to comprehend what was going on, but I could still understand what milo was going to do and the last thing I wanted to see was milo killing someone in front of me.

"Put the spear down milo" I said as calmly as I could as I tried to push milos hand down, only could'nt.

"Why should I?" milo asked, his voice darker than i've ever imagined it could be.

"Milo... your about to kill him, you need to stop" I said while using more strength to move milo arm, but it still didn't budge.

"So?" milo asked making a chill go up my spine. "He hurt you, he hurt Gwen, and he even attacked the pack members. He did all of this for his own stupid reasons. I'm only punishing him for his sins. He deserves death" milo declared just before there was a clap of thunder so loud that car alarms were set off making me flinched shocked.

"...milo" I called out to him, but he kept his glare down at Klaus "I know you're upset milo, trust me i'm just as pissed as you are, but please don't do this. He's going to pay for what he did to the pack, but I don't what his blood on your hands. I'll never be able to forgive myself if that happens" I declared hoping that milo would at least glance at me, but he glared at Klaus who stared back up at us scared shitless.

"Please milo" I begged showing him just how much I didn't want this to happen. He was silent for a moment before pulling the spear away from Klaus's throat making me sigh in relief.

"If you ever make yourself known in front of me again, I swear I will end you in the most gruesome manner I can think of" milo declared before he twirled the spear in his hand and used the end of it to smack Klaus across the head knocking him out.

"Thank you"

"My lotion won't last much longer... I need a moment" milo said before walking towards the pack house

As he walked towards the house all the pack members made room for milo, everyone looked both shocked and confused at the same time. Once he reached the door milo raised his hand to the sky and almost instantly the once heavy rain stopped, and the sun shone down on us brighter than ever, before he continued to make his way into the pack house leaving everyone standing there in disbelief.

"... what the fuck just happened?" Gwen exclaimed making everyone turn to me making me groan into my hands still trying to wrap my mind around the scene I just saw.

Milo had some serious explaining to do, but I guess I had to deal with my own bullshit first

"Couldnt hurt a fucking fly!" Ryder exclaimed pacing back in front as we all sat down in the kitchen "that's what I heard you said about Easton, or milo or whatever his name is!".

"He can hurt a lot more than just flies" harper pointed out making me groan rubbing my temple trying to sooth my headache.

"I fucking know! Did you see the shit he did with the water? What kind of power was that?!" Ryder exclaimed running his fingers through his hair.

"And there was lightning don't forget the lightning" Marcus pointed out while Annabelle was sitting next to him doing her best to calm down an anxious looking Taylor.

"I didn't forget the lightning, do you really think I forgot the lightning!?" Ryder ask shocked before everyone started talking over each other annoying me

"Alright that's enough!" I shouted getting everyone's attention "you all need to calm down"

"...alpha i'm sorry, but we can't" jay stressed