Prologue - back to my twisted ways/reunited

Anyway...I forgot to tell you Sonic is named Hikaru...it's hard to explain...so enjoy:

It was only after they're first battle with Shadow and Rouge and the others were so sick and tired of Sonics childish behavior. They took things seriously as Sonic didn't... they had a talk about kicking Sonic out of the team.. when they confronted Sonic about that... Sonic yelled in shock, WHAT?! Silver said, Sonic your too childish and careless...plus we almost lost it because of you... Sonic said in a stern tone childish and careless?...I've been in this team for how long?...oh yeah...far more than all of you...so I refused to leave this team. Knuckles growls then begins to beat him up as he screams, YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN TO LEARN DO YOU?!....YOUR CHILDISH....YOUR STUPID!!!..YOUR AMATEUR!!...YOUR SELFISH!!!....I DON'T CARE IF YOU BEEN IN THIS TEAM THAN ANYONE!!...NOW SHUT UP!!....*slaps him and beats him to a bloody pulp*...SO GET OUT!!!...*points to the exit*...GET!!!...OUT!!...GET OUT!!!...WE ALL NEVER WANNA SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!!...*punched him out as Sonic forces himself to walk away hurt* Knuckles grunts as everyone was satisfied... meanwhile with Sonic who was so heartbroken and injured....was feeling very suddenly cold and angered... Sonic said to himself as the rain begins to pour down, stupid assholes...looks like....it's time to finally be the hedgehog my father wanted me to be...*the rain gets louder as Sonic screams* HEAR THAT DAD?!...I AM COMING BACK TO MY OLD SELF!!!... Sonic walks around when he sees a familiar place and a familiar face.... Sonic walked in as he sees the face he never saw in years. Sonic said as he greeted the cashier with a cold glare, hello....Travis... Travis looks up to see Sonic who was shocked and said, sorry...do I know you? Sonic said in a different voice as he walks to him and reveals his really really dark eye shadow as his a fur darkened a little and his eyes one turned dark green the other turn yellow, now you recognize me? Travis's eyes widened and said in shock, Hi...Hikaru?... Sonic said, yeah it's me...you all thought I was dead?...or what? Travis said, well...we thought we never see you again?...why are you?... Sonic interrupted, you should know...when I left I thought about redeeming myself as a hero although I have sexual assaulted, abuse, and sexually harassed  some people underage or not...dam bitches don't know when to quit...they think I had something to do with this...but I managed to slip due to lack of evidence....but now...I am back to my twisted desires... Travis said, well...*excitement* I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU REALLY ARE COMING BACK!!...YEAH HIKARU IS BACK BABY!!!... Sonic rolled his eyes at Travis's enthusiasm. Travis said as he took Sonics hands, you have no idea how hard a it been Hikaru..since you left my business was running short...I couldn't begin to tell you how much we missed you...we haven't even sell any slaves. Sonics eyes widened and said, what?...not even one fucking hooker Travis? Travis mod his head and said, well enough of the mushy stuff...it's time to get back on your feet Hikaru and get business running again....anyway...here's your assignment... he takes out a profile of a young boy 17 years old... Sonic smiled and said as he snickered, so...where can I find this underage bastard... Travis replied, you'll find him over the other side of town but uhh...might wanna get ready for that.. Sonic nodded and runs off the changing room and when he went out. He was wearing a black jacket, a dark violet shirt, dark blue jeans, black fingerless gloves with chains, black boots, and piercings on the nose and ears. Sonic nodded and said, okay...now I'm ready...he held up a bag and walked out and said, wish me luck Travis.. Travis said in a confident tone, it's good to have you back Hikaru. Sonic replied, it's good to be back too Travis... he walks out. Then a moment later a black and purple hedgehog with grey eyes wearing a black shirt and dark grey jeans and shoes walked in and said, yo Travis don't ya have a assignment to give? Travis said, sorry Storm...just gave it to someone else. Storm said in a angered voice, WHAT?!...WHO?!.. Travis replied, who do you think?... Storm said, I ain't in the mood who did you give the assignment too? Travis said in a full tone as he turn to Storm, I gave it....to your brother. Storm said, WHICH ONE?! Travis replied, Hikaru. Storm clinched at the name right away and said in shock, Hi..Hi..Hikaru?....*Travis nodded* no...no way... Storm ran off instantly. Meanwhile with Sonic who stalked his target with determined eyes as his target stopped he made his move...he tiptoed to him and then used a syringe to knock him out cold... when he was knocked out Sonic quietly said, YES!!!...I knew I haven't lost my touch... then he heard footsteps coming toward him... Sonic completely determined to be who he is truly...gets in his guard... then as he and the person both attacked at the same time... Sonic was shocked to see it was one of his 18 brothers... they both stood there in surprise. Sonic said as his eyes widened in surprise and relief, St..Storm? Storm said looking at his little brother, Hi..Hikaru...I...I thought you never came back...*hugs him* Hikaru...I'm so sorry...it's all my fault... Sonic said, it wasn't...you were right...I never should've...his 10'th older cut him off and said, no...it's just that I was so jealous...I made you go and redeem yourself and everything...I can't stop thinking about how I have been...but what's important is...I finally found you...it's really good to see how big you grown...come on...let's go... Sonic nodded and dragged their target along with them. Later when they dropped the target to his cell. Sonic was surprised to see his 13 sisters and other 17 brothers. Storm yelled, HEY EVERYONE I'M HOME!! Manic appeared as he said in a strict tone while the other siblings just looked at him, what took ya so long...have you finally got a slice to sell? Storm said, yes...but I wasn't alone.. Eclipse said, what do you mean?...have you brought someone with you? Scourge yelled out as he walked toward him, STORM YOU IDIOT WE THOUGHT WE TOLD...yo...*trailed off as he sees the face that he hasn't seen in long time* wh..what?... Manic took a second to recognize him. Then as he walked to them Manic whispered, S..Sonic? Sonic nodded and said, yes...it's me...big brother. Lighting yelled out happily, EVERYONE HIKARU CAME BACK!!!...STORM BROUGHT HIKARU!!!...*runs to him* OH WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!! Sonic whispered, I missed you guys too. Manic said, so does that mean your sticking to what your good at Hikaru? Sonic nodded and said, that's right Seigi...I am... that's when the entire siblings hugged him in happiness.

____________________________________

Here are the names of Sonics brothers and sisters including himself:

The 18 Brothers:

1'st (oldest) Manic (Seigi)

2'nd Streak (Shane)

3'rd Snake (Levi)

4'th Scourge (Mamoru)

5'th Blood (Gabriel)

6'th Assassin (Asato)

7'th Sharp (Sasuke)

8'th Hurricane (Satoshi)

9'th Severen (Devon)

10'th Storm (Kyo)

11'th Dominate (Devon)

12'th Sonic (Hikaru)

13'th Killer (Takeru)

14'th Delay (Tachi)

15'th Lighting (Touhru)

16'th Burial (Shouchi)

17'th Reaper (Kasutaka)

18'th (youngest) Destruction (Yamato)

The 13 sisters:

1'st (oldest) 13 (Sunako)

2'nd Banshee (Megumi)

3'rd Fire (Aya)

4'rth Olivia (Natsumi)

5'th Adeline (Sakura)

6'th Luna (Laura)

7'th Annabelle (Angel)

8'th Eclipse (Kaoru)

9'th Dusk (Midori)

10'th Psycho (Siyoko)

11'th Rose (Yuka)

12'th Live (Mami)

13'th (youngest) wicked (Usagi)

____________________________________

This is where our story begins...