Chapter 7 - tormented insanely

Knuckles felt the chains on his wrists getting tighter as he can only sweat while crying. Knuckles he acted like his normal self but he couldn't hide it... Knuckles failed attempt to escape was very scary and humiliating. That's when Sonic arrived and said coldly, now...that last attempt was a real insulting way to get me very upset...now....it's time for your punishment Knuckles...now walk with me nice and slow unless you wanna be dragged by the head.*Knuckles slowly got up* HURRY UP!! Knuckles shakily got up fast and aching... that's when Sonic ties a rope around his neck like a noose. Sonic growled and said, in case you get any ideas about escaping.... Knuckles trembled in fear as he felt Sonic pull him to the torture room... that's when Knuckles found himself restrained to a wooden plank as he sees Sonic very scary with a crazy look in his eyes... he whips him with a whip as Knuckles began begging him and screaming, STOP!!...*whip* SONIC!!...*whip* SONIC STOP!!...*whip* PLEASE STOP!!...*whip* SONIC PLEASE!!...*whip 5 times* PLEASE!!!...STOP IT SONIC!!...*whip* as the whipping ended the beating began...Knuckles sobbed and screamed painfully as he sees Sonic with a pipe, NO!!...NO PLEASE!!...NOT THAT!!...*sobbing hard* ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!....PLEASE STOP!!!... Sonic smirked and said as he hit his head with the pipe, sorry but you've been a really bad boy....and bad boys get punished...*holds out a belt and turns Knuckles around...while whimpering Sonic said, you know I'm gonna have no remorse while beating your ass...I wonder how it will hurt when you get raped...*snickers as Knuckles eyes widened.* still.....I have been so heart broken when you guys weren't really my friends at all.....someone like you and those fools...will never understand a crook like me....now enough with chit-chat...I wanna hear you scream in agony and misery...,*he force a ball-gag into his mouth and attached tight enough for him to never shake it off.* Sonic thought with a sickening grin, he's almost broken down....oh how I have waited for this....I want to hear him squeal like a pig...scream so agonizing...I wonder just how tight he can really be...no matter I'll find out eventually... Sonic then laughed like a crazy psychopath and smacked Knuckles ass with the belt as hard he really have... Sonic still laughing had smacked him about 15 more times he showed no remorse at all as Knuckles let out a muffled blood curdling scream... Sonic laughs as he screamed showing a really crazy look on his face...Knuckles couldn't help but cry as he sweated and screamed in pain. When Sonic finally stopped he started to roughly shoved his dick into his ass which made Knuckles flinched and gasped as he can feel Sonic pulling in and out of him...Knuckles couldn't resist it any longer as he begins a break halfway...his pride breaking down along with his intense bravery....all crumpled as Sonic pulled out of him and smacked his ass which made Sonic yelped... Sonic smirked as he turned Knuckles around...he grinned more crazily as he sees the results of his victim and said as he laughed, I...wanted more or your pain...now back to your cell echidna and fucking hurry up... Knuckles shakily moves as Sonic drags him to the cell and throws him in...his siblings saw how good he tortures his victims which made them impressed by the way Sonic torments his victim...they decided to tell Sonic tomorrow as Sonic licked the cell door once more and walked off. Leaving Knuckles to sob on the floor.