Chapter 10 - the meeting.

In the cafeteria...Knuckles sat alone as the others ate...Knuckles thought dull and fearful, why?...guess it's either my life or die...J have no other choice. that's when the meeting started.. the lights turned on as one light shined on Travis as he said, now those of you who are new to this syndicate I would like you to meet the 31 hedgehog siblings.... that's when Knuckles and the others saw all 31 of the hedgehogs including Sonic...they were arranged in different ages... they started to introduce themselves:

(Green slacker hedgehog) Manic: I am the eldest brother Manic the hedgehog.

(A dark grey hedgehog) Streak: I am Streak the Hedgehog the second brother.

(indigo colored female hedgehog with a dark heart on her left arm) Thirteen: I am the oldest sister Thirteen the Hedgehog.

(A grass green hedgehog with a scar on his left eye) Snake: I am Snake the hedgehog I am the third brother.

( green delinquent-like hedgehog) Scourge: I am Scourge the Hedgehog. I am the fourth brother.

(A ice-blue female hedgehog with a moon tattoo) Banshee: I am Banshee the Hedgehog. I am the second sister.

(A flame colored hedgehog with a pink hairstyle) Fire: I am Fire The hedgehog...I am the third sister.

(A dark red hedgehog) Blood: I am Blood the Hedgehog. I'm the fifth brother.

(A black and blue hedgehog) Assassin: name's Assassin The hedgehog. I'm the sixth brother

(A dark pink hedgehog with braids) Olivia: I'm Olivia The Hedgehog. I am the fourth sister.

(A grey and white Hedgehog) Sharp: I am Sharp The Hedgehog. I am the seventh brother.

(White hedgehog with a white rose tattoo) Adeline: I'm Adeline The hedgehog. I'm the fifth sister.

(A corpse-blue hedgehog) Hurricane: name's Hurricane the Hedgehog. I am the eighth brother.

(A night blue Hedgehog) Luna: I am...Luna The hedgehog. I'm the sixth sister.

(A lovely bright blue hedgehog) Annabelle: I am Annabelle The Hedgehog. I am the seventh sister.

(A dark orange hedgehog) Severen: My name's Severen The Hedgehog. I am the ninth brother.

(black and purple hedgehog with grey eyes) Storm: the name's Storm The Hedgehog. I am the tenth brother.

(A a dark green and blue hedgehog) Eclipse: I'm Eclipse the Hedgehog. I am the eighth sister.

(A dark violet hedgehog) Dusk: I'm Dusk the Hedgehog. I am the ninth sister.

(A gunky Black hedgehog) Dominate: Dominate Hedgehog is the name and I am the eleventh brother.

(A dark eye shadow, dark blue fur, and one dark green one turn yellow hedgehog) Sonic: I am the twelfth brother...Sonic the Hedgehog.

(pus green hedgehog) Psycho: I am Psycho the Hedgehog. I'm the tenth sister.

(A dark tan hedgehog) Killer: I'm Killer the hedgehog I am the thirteenth brother.

(A grey fog colored hedgehog) Delay: name's Delay The hedgehog. I'm the fourteenth brother.

( a red rose hedgehog) Rose: my name is Rose the hedgehog. I am the eleventh sister.

(A lighting colored hedgehog) Lighting: my name's Lightning the hedgehog. I am the fifteenth brother.

(A amethyst colored hedgehog) Live: I am Liv the Hedgehog...I am the twelfth sister.

(Dirt brown hedgehog) Burial: I'm brutal the hedgehog. I am a sixteenth hedgehog.

(A black grim reapers cloak) Reaper: I am Reaper The Hedgehog and the seventeenth brother.

(A pink and light blue hedgehog) wicked: *she smiles* hi I'm the youngest sister Wicked The Hedgehog...and this is my heart...

(Golden eyes and bright blue hedgehog) Destruction: I'm the youngest...Destruction The Hedgehog.

When they were done introducing themselves...they began... Manic announced, now for those of you who are in the syndicate...newbies or not...we will begin to pick a partner for all 31 of us for the next slave snatching....Okay....me with Stella Haze, Streak with Colleen wests, Thirteen with Esmeralda Anna Keller the third, Snake with Winston Haste, Scourge with Flora Rays, Banshee with Tyler Veils, Fire with Cold the Fox, Blood with Clovis The Bat, Assassin with April Lace, Olivia with Shara, Sharp with Diamond The cat, Adeline with Miranda Lee, Hurricane with Tornado the Porcupine, Luna with Sunbeam the rabbit, Annabelle with Cody the Bear, Severen with Belle the chipmunk, Storm with Angel northeast, Eclipse with Scar the beaver, Dusk with Dawn Miller, Dominate with Helena the raccoon, Sonic with Knuckles the Echidna,*Knuckles was shocked to be picked to be Sonics partner* Pshyco with Aurora Mounts, Killer with Flynn Wincing, Delay with Stray the squirrel, Rose with Lilly-Ann, Lighting with Rein Colby, Live with Selene Davis, Burial with Loves the deer, Reaper with Ophelia Cordelia, Wicked with Stella Bridges, and last but not least Destruction with Cadence Wells....anyway your first day with each of us will begin tomorrow afternoon noon...in the meantime rest for now...they walked out as the continued where they left off... Knuckles couldn't even think straight...it was like he was in a trance.... when he got back to his room he laid there thinking what will happen.