Chapter 13 - their blissful moment

It's gots a little yaoi...enjoy:

Sonic felt his heart finally warming up as Knuckles gazed into his bright and shining eyes. Sonic whispered to him, I...I don't understand...I...I don't know why...I never cried this way...not ever...I... then he felt Knuckles hand on his cheek as Knuckles slowly moves in for a kiss... as their lips touched Sonic felt paralyzed at the kiss while thinking, uhh...I...I don't...is this?...love?...I...I never...have I?...it's so nice... when Knuckles broke the kiss he looked into Sonics eyes and said, Hikaru...ever since we made that mistake to kick you out and...everything I...I felt my heart break when I thought something bad happen to you...I never admit it to you....but...I...I wanted you to know...from the bottom of my heart...I...I love you... Sonic was surprised as he said, wh...what?...I...I don't know what to say... Knuckles caressed his cheek knowing Sonic blushed pure red. They both know what they were about to do next so Knuckles paid him down knowing Sonic will be shaking. Knuckles whispered, just try to be gentle okay? Sonic whispered, I...I don't know how... Knuckles whispered, I can show you how.... he sucks his neck and bites it making Sonic blush more. that's when both took off their clothes slowly as the rain poured down more heavily.... Sonic began to feel the pleasure as he felt Knuckles teeth sucking on his neck while moaning in pleasure, uhhh...*gasp*...uhhh...*gasp*....uhhh...*gasp*...uhhh...*gasp*....uhhh...*gasp*...uhhh...*gasp*....uhh...
*gasp*...uhh..*gasp*...uhhh...*gasp*...uhhh...*gasp*.. Sonic never felt such amazing pleasure before he gave only pain and suffering but he knows now how to be gentle thanks to Knuckles... about a moment later Sonic felt his heart racing for the first time... they looked at each other with bliss and pleasure as Sonic felt his mind peacefully again... Sonic never felt his heart beat before...that's when sparks began to fly... Knuckles blushed and said, it didn't hurt did it? Sonic shook his head and said, no....not really...thank you...Knuckles.... Sonic hugged him as the two of them fell fast asleep while the rain poured down gently.