Chapter 17 - waking up with him

The next day Sonic wakes up and stretches as he sees Knuckles room and thought, man...what happened? Images of after they kissed things became hot... Sonic thought as he looked at his naked form, damn it...we must've banged each other again... Sonic looks at Knuckles who was also naked...his upper body was visible and his bottom half was covered in a blanket as Sonic blushed and had a nose-bleed as he thought, damn it he's so fucking hot...I'll admit...I think...having him as a boyfriend...and a partner...isn't so bad...not at all... he looked at him again and thought, man he's so hot and so sexy...damn he's so sexy... Sonic sighed as he looked out the window. Sonic can only imagine the pain staying by his side...but he never knew that it will go away that easily as he felt alive inside instead of feeling dead inside...he felt...alive inside...and outside. For the first time in Sonics life he fell in love with someone who truly understands his pain. He thought as he looked away, I can't believe he actually stood by me, got me away from the cops, and listened to how I feel...I think I really have found someone who can understand my pain and stood by me and everything...nobody besides my family has ever done that for me before... Sonic felt like crying before he heard Knuckles waking up and laid back down. Knuckles wrapped an arm around Sonic and whispered, did you sleep good? Sonic replied as he blushed, yeah...I did...did you sleep good? Knuckles blew in his ear as Sonic blushed a bright red. Knuckles whispered, yep I did. The two proceeded to get up from bed before both of them got dressed for today and headed to where Manic is.