Chapter 15 - partnership to relationship part 2 (the date)

Sonic was getting ready for their date. He was wearing a black short-sleeve shirt with a red broken heart, temporary hair color, black jeans, black-fingerless-gloves, and boots with chains on them like a goth-Lolita. Sonic thought, I never thought this would happen...from a partnership into a relationship?...that's just stupid...isn't it?...*he suddenly blushed a rosy-pink.* I am so not comfortable about this...why is it that I haft to date him at a club that my parents met in?...sheesh.. Sonic sits up and walks out. Knuckles was out the door wearing emo-clothes as he sees Sonic. Sonic said, should we go? Knuckles replied, yeah... the two of them arrived at the bar though they only had two drinks. Sonic said as he took a sip of the strawberry flavored champagne, ya know...this place happens to be where my parents met... Knuckles looks at him and said, really? Sonic nodded and said, yeah...before she was a stay at home mom she used to be a gang member and a drug dealer...but when she met Dad it changed her...way after that they got engaged in a secret criminal hideout...then there was me and brothers and sisters...we had a good life but we were also spoiled rotten kids...I practiced torturing, mangling, and hurting people my hole life...you already knew why I left...I thought you were only friends with me cause you felt sorry for me... Knuckles said, but we weren't...if you didn't thought we were friends with you outta pity why didn't you actually tell us that you are a criminal? Sonic replied, because I didn't know how you would react if I told you... Knuckles asked, but why?...I know your hurt but...why did you say Tails is a little two-tailed fuck does nothing cling onto you?.... Sonic replied, because he reminds me too much of my youngest of my youngest brother Destruction...he's also the same age as him...poor thing looks up to us but I was the one he looks up to most... Knuckles whispered, Hikaru...I... Sonic replied, I know Knuckles...but I can't help it...I'm just born that way... Knuckles didn't care about anything anymore. He only cared about Sonic...he was enslaved to his heart as Knuckles held his hand and kissed him. Sonic melted into the kiss as their tongues fought for dominates and they blushed a deep red. They broke the kiss as they ordered another drink of strawberry champagne.