Chapter 3 - Amys disapearance

Knuckles and Tails we're watching the news around 10:00PM. The news caster said as she is standing in front of the Rabbits residence that had the police, Cream, Cheese, and her mother along with Rabbit her eldest daughter filled with despair, we're here live at the Rabbits residence where the missing hedgehog Miss Amy Rose who went missing about a few weeks ago and left without a trace...Amy's friend Cream had never knew until 1 week ago that something was terribly wrong...*to Bunny* Miss Bunny can you tell us when Amy left and when the last time she was seen and has she ever told you about where she was going? Bunny replied as the news caster holds out the microphone, well she left about between 5: 48 and 8:00 o-clock in the evening...we were doing our normal routines when I first came to visit my mother and sister I was happy to see her well and happy but if she did tell us if she was going somewhere she coulda just called us, left a note on her door, or at least tell us. The news caster said, I see...what about your mother? Bunny replied, I arrived when 4 minutes after she arrived I'm not sure what mother said to her... the news caster thanks her and goes to Vanilla and said as Bunny comforts her little sister, Miss Vanilla when you spoke to Amy has she said anything before your oldest daughter arrived? Vanilla replied, no not really we just talked about what the future will be as time passes...she really missed Sonic very much...she was in tears but she was happy... the news caster thanks her and faces the camera, with all due respect for her friends and family...Miss Amy Rose still hasn't been found but they say she was snatched others say she ran off...3 witnesses claim that she was with Sonic as the time of her disappearance...but the investigation showed nothing that involved the blue hedgehog...but they are still working on Miss Roses whereabouts...if you have any information please contact the police immediately... Knuckles was shocked to hear what happened and said to himself, oh....this...can't be....happening...i..it must be some other hedgehog...it has to...there's no way it's Sonic...NO WAY!! Tails said to him, I'm heading to bed... he goes upstairs. Knuckles said in denial, no...no...it's not Sonic...he can't be the one behind this I know it...he sat there in denial.

A FEW WEEKS EARLIER:

Amy was leaving Creams house and took the detour on her way to Tails and said sadly, oh if only I was defending Sonic...we wouldn't have these issues...where are you Sonic...I want you back... she cried for a moment but she gasped as she heard a familiar voice and said as it cackled, well...well...well...didn't expect to see you here...Amy... the pink hedgehog was shocked and said, Th..that voice...it..it can't be... Sonic said as he stands in the shadows of an empty ally way, oh yeah Amy...it really can...*with a sickening grin and his eyes beaming with pride and wrath* Amy said turn to him, So..Sonic?...your...your okay...where were you? Sonic stood there and said with a amusing tone, oh...not much...just been busy...for a very long time....hahahahaha....so whatcha doing out here by yourself?...taking a walk? Amy said, no...I was on my way to Tails house...I was looking for you for so long... Sonic said, Amy be a dear and follow me...I have a surprise for you.... he walks off as Amy smiled a little and walks toward the way she felt the chills up her spine as Amy felt that something was wrong... then she felt a painful syringe on the back of her neck...she passed out instantly as Sonics voice said as he snickered, surprise...BITCH!!...*he started laughing like a completely insane child would* Amy woke up chained and in a cell... she realize that she was barefooted.. Amy knew right away Sonic was the one that brought her here... Amy yelled out angrily, SONIC!!....YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION!!..WHERE ARE YOU?!...NOW!!!...WHAT IS THIS ABOUT?!... all 31 siblings can hear him. Manic said, man Sonic you weren't kidding...she really is stubborn... Thirteen said, just my type...Sonic be a dear and escort me to the cell? Sonic said happily, whatever you say Thirteen...hehehe.... thy walked to the cell...then stopped as Amy glared at him. Amy said in anger, what is the meaning of this Sonic?...why have you brought me here?...what are you gonna do to me? Sonic said, oh I'm not gonna do anything to you...she is...*points to Thirteen* can't believe how stupid you are still Amy...you trust me so easily...ha...let me tell ya...your a foolish girl with a fantasy that I will be yours...Ha...that day will never come.. Amy had chills up her spine as she heard Sonics voice cold and scary as she said, wh..what?...what do u mean?...Sonic?...I don't understand?....wha? Sonic emerges from the shadows revealing his true self and said with a cackle, hello...Amy... the pink hedgehogs eyes widened, So..Sonic...i...is that really you? Sonic was amused and proud and said as he laughed, that's right Amy...this is who I truly am...but unfortunately for you...someone already has eyes for you...and it isn't me...& I'll tell you this now since your gonna be a slave...Amy I hated you from the beginning...you make me sick...I never liked you at all....being constantly clinging to me and everything you attempt to impress me was a waste of time...inspire of your ugly face... Amy gasped in a heart-braking way as Sonic said in a amusing way, for a woman like you...a lesbian is more suited than me...*to Thirteen* alrighty sis...she's all yours... Thirteen smiled and said, thank you brother... Sonic walks off as Thirteen opened the cell and began to torment her... Amy tried to attack but sadly for her Thirteen blocks them and forces her legs to spread...Amy was terrified she felt Thirteens gripped tightening... Thirteen said as she smirked, my brother tells me that your very stubborn....Your so cute...*chuckles* Amy found herself bound against the wall with her legs spread wide... Thirteen snickered and said, you have one delicate body... Amy said angrily, AND YOUR A BROKEN PIECE OF SHIT!!! Insulted Thirteen said, what was that? Amy said, YOU HEARD ME!!!...I DON'T DO UGLY GIR....*slapped harshly* Thirteen said angrily, NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN YOU UNDERSTAND!!!....*then calms down for a bit* I'm gonna enjoy this... Amy felt tears down her face stinging her swollen cheek... but that's when Thirteen cut her dress to reveal her chest and said, hmm...*licks her lips* well...let's see how sexy you can be when I break that spirit of yours...*she touches Amy's chest stroking it with a gentle touch* hehehehehe... Amy tried to resist but she couldn't handle the touch of the indigo colored hedgehog with a dark heart on her left arm...then she felt her hand going down to her inner thigh...the touch begin to feel rough as she moaned and blushed. Thirteen began to pull into her with a malicious smile and said, time for the real deal cute stuff....she grabbed her legs and pulled in and out of her with a force as Thirteen scratched her outer thighs.. Amy felt pain and pleasure mixed in as she moaned very painfully and nicely as Thirteen gave her bruises and yelled, keep it up bitch...you know you love this...*chuckling as she grabbed her chest* yeah...that's right you know love this baby... Amy felt helpless as she sweated from the rape... then thick clear liquid spurted out as of her inner thighs as she sat there helplessly and paralyzed. Thirteen said as she got up, your actually tighter than I thought girl...you know if Sonic really loves you...he woulda dumped ya...hahahahahahahaha..and another thing...FUCK YOU!!!...*walks off*

Meanwhile with the others:

Manic, his the others siblings, and their client waited for Thirteen to be done... Sonic said, man...never knew Thirteen can be...you know... Storm said, well Hikaru whatcha expect she is a lesbian...but on the other hand she can be gentle with her victims at first but when they insult or say horrid things they are in for the torture of their lives. Thirteen walked in and said proudly, ALRIGHT I AM DONE!!! Manic said, well....great work sis...glad we can count ya... their client said, now...how about my slave?... Manic said, were waiting for her to accept her faith but you can have her right now...follow me... their client followed the oldest brother. About 10 minutes later they see Amy in chains, broken, and in rags walking with her captor. Storm said, any last words before we send you off to your captor? Amy said, no... Sonic said, you know Amy....I'm very disappointed in you that you didn't give my sister more as she wanted...I wanted to do it but sadly and happily I won't be...oh well...it was nice knowing you...Sayonara Amy Rose...I'll miss you...*laughs* NOT!!!...AHAHHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHA!!! Storm chuckled as they high five...Storm said gladly, man your cold... Sonic said proudly, I know right?...*both chuckled* their client said happily as she paid them, thanks guys...glad I can count on you all. Streak said, anytime mam... as Amy and her captor walked out Sonic and Storm looked at them with malicious smiles as they laughed demonically.

Now:

Knuckles can't believe what he's hearing as he heard that some of the teens vanished with some other people along with Amy... Knuckles whispered as he looked out the window, oh man...please be okay Sonic... he lowered his head as he sighed sadly.