Chapter 9 - the talk/ an offer

When Manic told Sonic why he really needed to kidnap Knuckles and all...Sonic was surprised and very confused about the whole thing being a test to see how aggressive Sonic really is when he tortures someone. Storm said, well...undoubtedly ready to torture your victims now too. Sonic said happily, thank guys....but wait...*sterm* but wait...if I am put up to the test then...what should I do with him?...can I kill him? Streak said, nnnnnoooo...you know all those victims that begged for mercy and all?...*Sonic nodded* well..you know that we're making our own syndicate?...*Sonic nods* well...regarding each of our first victims...we made a deal...offer them really...that if they wanna be alive they haft to work with us...luckily not one betrayed us or escape...I feel like we're making our own personal army... Sonic said, whoa...that..is so cool...so...*embarrassed* does that mean I haft to...  his third older sister Fire said, yeah Sonic you haft to offer him to work with us in order for him to live...but why the hell are you embarrassed you should be proud...you actually tortured someone...I'm guessing you had practice.. Sonic said, yeah...I did.. Scourge said, huh?...I was wondering why you were beating the crap outta your teddy bear when you were 7...you were practicing to torture...sheesh and Thirteen has to stitch it twice when it was broken... Storm said, okay...you tortured your first victim and you know what to do correct.. Sonic nodded and then said, okay...*calmly breaths* I'm gonna do it right now...thanks guys. Hurricane said, anytime little bro...anytime... Sonic walked off to the cell...meanwhile...Knuckles laid there helplessly as he felt like he was gonna die.... Knuckles can hear the footsteps of his captor coming to kill him...or worse.. when Knuckles got up as Sonic gave him that cold and heartless glare as he growled... Sonic walked toward him and said, get your ass up now echidna...your lucky that I'm gonna spare ya so get up... Knuckles whispered, please Sonic... Sonic said, but you and I aren't finished yet and we need to talk... about 4 minutes later Sonic was at the cell door waiting as he shouts, WILL YOU FUCKING HURRY UP!!!?? Knuckles walks toward him slowly and said, I..I'm trying... thats when Sonic pulled out a dagger and said as he pinned Knuckles to the wall while Knuckles gasped in horror, I have a desire to kill you but if you wanna stay alive....then listen to me now... Knuckles whispered, S..Sonic...w..what's this about? Sonic said as he slowly holds the sagged closer, now your lucky I'm in a good mood but not the way you see me as...now pay attention to me if you know what's good for ya...*Knuckles nods as he has no choice* now if wish to live then your gonna haft to work for me and all 30 of my siblings...got that? Knuckles said, Sonic...why are you doing this?...I..I...I don't get it?...why are you so upset?... Sonic said impatiently, Knuckles I am loosing my patients...unless you wanna die...now do you?...or do you not want to live?...give me a simple yes or no...*Knucklss was in fear and silence..* alright times up...*about to stab him* Knuckles whispers,no don't...*Sonic raises a brow as he stopped and sees Knuckles whimpering* I...I'll accept your offer... Sonic said as he smirked and chuckle darkly, ttthhhaaatttsss a good boy... then he grabs Knuckles by his arm and places a scar on his left arm then..demonically looks at him with a sickening grin as he laughed... Knuckles couldn't believe what he got himself into... about two hours later...Knuckles was sitting in a orphanage style bedroom like all the others that had to live and do the 31 hedgehog siblings dirty work...he felt depressed despite the fact that he had to deny that Sonics a crook. Though he knows the truth about him...he doesn't wanna believe it...he just knew it was true... that's when Sonic walked in with that cold look on his face... Knuckles said in a fear and dull tone, S..Sonic...I...I don't understand...why?...why are you doing this?...I know it's because of... Sonic interrupted, just shut up...it's not just that stupid...it's a lot of things I dealt with over my years... you wouldn't understand...my pain, my sorrows, or my life....I had reasons to never tell you or anyone else...neither of you would understand me... Knuckles said, but I don't understand...I don't wanna believe your a crook... Sonic said as his eyes squinted, oh...so you looked at my criminal record huh?....figures...although I've been charged mostly for sexual assault but I always slip away due to lack of evidence...most of them were hookers male or female...but I got my reasons.... Knuckles whispers, but why?...nobody did anything to you.. Sonic cackles and said, you think I do this because we were taking our anger out on everyone that done us wrong?...HA!!...stupidest thing ever...*Knuckles was about to say anything but Sonic frowns and gets more cold than before* and do you even know why we all haft to be this way or the real reason I became a boring carefree hero?...it was because I had a fight with one of my brothers and had to go away and redeem myself...but it wasn't worth it...when you all turn your dam backs against me...I knew I couldn't redeem myself even if I made dam to hell friends....anyway you start once you recover alright? Knuckles nodded but he was shocked to hear that Sonic really is a crook but...he didn't know what to do...he can tell that Sonics pain was more than that...he wanted to understand... Sonic walked off without saying a word as he closes the door... Knuckles thought as he laid down comfortably, Sonic really is more pain...but...*sighs* I have no choice but to do it...I'll be doing this for my life...but I don't wanna die...Sonic...I'm so sorry... Knuckles fell asleep as he felt his heart slowly beating.