Chapter 1 - never came back/Sonic the Criminal?

Since they kicked Sonic outta the team...they never saw him again...day by day they expected him to return but he still hasn't returned... they immediately regretted kicking Sonic out... especially Knuckles though he never shows it... he was in Sonics things alone and whispered, why hasn't Sonic come back yet?...did I...go to far?...*he sees a photo of him and Sonic together* why hasn't Sonic come back...he shoulda came in bursting through those doors laughing at our faces weeks ago...then as he was about to walk off he noticed something that was hard to believe...he looks at a file that appeared to be Sonics...but Knuckles was shocked to see that Sonic had a criminal record. Knuckles reads to himself, Sonic the hedgehog 16 years old...mysteriously appeared after the war started....he appeared to be friendly and carefree but there was a possibility that Sonic was one of the notorious slave sellers....the 12'th son of the late Riyoko and Keirin....although charged with sexual assault, attempted murder, and sexual harassment Sonic manages to slip through there was no proof that Sonic is one of them...but when his name didn't came up into the register there was a slight possibility that Sonic the Hedgehog isn't what he seems...but due to lack of evidence the investigation remains unsolved. Knuckles thought in concern, Sonic?....a Criminal?...no way...it's...is this a joke?...Sonic hasn't done anything...he maybe wild and all but he's not that wild...but...there's no way Sonic would do this... Tails puts on the news and as Knuckles walked in they can hear the news caster say, good evening mobius this is Katie Quince here with the shocking news of all... last night and the following nights adults in their mid to late twenty's or thirties and young teenagers start to disappear the kidnappers were known as the lurking 31... the notorious 31 siblings that sell illegal slaves for money...they are believed to be hedgehogs and armed and extremely dangerous...the sibling were believed to be in the late, early, or mid teenage years and currently are the creatures that lurk in the shadows...of you have any information please contact the police immediately. Knuckles eyes widened that they're dangerous crooks on the loose... Knuckles denied his guilt and said in his usual voice, hmm...this is all Sonics fault... Tails glared at him and said, this again Knuckles?...wanna know something?...if we haven't kicked him out he wouldn't be out there alone... Knuckles said as he stomped away, GIVE ME A BREAK THAT SCREW UP WILL SCREW US ALL BAD ENOUGH ROUGE AND SHADOW ARE NOW BATTLING US AND THE SAME FOES FOR THE CRIMINAL SIBLINGS! knuckles knew Tails was right but in his mind he wanted to find Sonic and return him home...Knuckles didn't mean to hurt Sonic...he wanted nothing more than to see Sonic again...pretty soon he's going to make a big mistake.