⌊5⌉

CHAPTER FIVE
ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ, ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ.

words: 1000

"A WISE MAN ONCE SAID that toys can open up the innermost childishness of even the most stone faced people of this earth

"A WISE MAN ONCE SAID that toys can open up the innermost childishness of even the most stone faced people of this earth." Yoongi said to Taehyung, who was trying to thread a hair for the small doll he was making. His skill in toy-making had improved by no end over the past couple of months.

"Was that wise man you?" Taehyung giggled cutely. Yoongi nodded, making Taehyung giggle so hard he had to stop his work.
"You made yourself sound like an old man."

"I am an old man!" Yoongi replied, almost in defence. Taehyung stuck his tongue out at Yoongi.

"How old are you?" Taehyung asked, he'd never asked he adult this.

"I'm a good couple of centuries old." Yoongi said, straight faced.

"You're very funny, Yoonie!" Taehyung exclaimed, Yoongi just shook it off - explaining it to Taehyung would probably end up in a much longer story (and the author cannot be bothered to write that).

"Tae," Yoongi stood up and walked behind Taehyung, placing his hands on the younger's to guide them. "You have to actually sew it into the head. And then you knot it." He chuckled disappointedly at the younger, who forgets to sew in the hair?
There is a loud 'oh!' of realisation, that's why all the hair was falling out.
"You silly-billy!" Yoongi smiled.

"But my names not Billy!" Taehyung mumbled in defence. Yoongi face-palmed. This kid, no words could describe how stupid he is. You could describe how naïve he was... but that again would be a much longer story which the author has still not got the brain-power to write.

"It's a- you know what, work it out yourself. Ask your brothers or something." Yoongi sighed heavily. Taehyung huffed but continued to finish off his doll.

Around two hours of hard work later, he was finished. The doll was not perfect, but to Taehyung it was a masterpiece. And to Yoongi too. Yoongi picked the doll up, inspecting it inquisitively. "It's amazing! What do you want to name it?" He asked the child. Taehyung thought for a second.

"I think I'm going to name it Yeontan!" He squealed before jumping and and grabbing the doll off Yoongi.

"Eh, snatching is not nice!" Yoongi warned, slightly tapping Taehyung's back of hand with his hand. Taehyung whined but shut up anyway.

"'M sorry, Yoonie!" He apologised before running to the sofa and lying down. "'M tired, can I sleep?" He asked, Yoongi nodded. He laid down on the sofa, cuddling into his new doll. Within seconds, soft snores echo through the room.

Taehyung ran through the grass land after Jeongguk, giggling and laughing as they played tag. Tag, his favourite game. He loved chasing people like a little puply, but what he loved more is cuddling after a game of tag.
"Tag! I win!" Taehyung giggled as he jumped onto Jeongguk. The two lied down onto the ground, cuddling into eachother like best friends. But that's what they were.

Taehyung's heart was pounding fast. He didn't know what is was about Jeongguk that made his heart and feelings go haywire, but they did. He felt as if his heart shot cupids at the other, but this was a feeling he didn't understand.
"Ggukie," Taehyung got Jeongguk's attention. "I don't know what's happening. It's as if my heart is going on a marathon." He explained how he felt. Jeongguk smiled.
"That, my little Tae-Tae, is what we call love." He replied, happy that Taehyung had said that. "I love you too, Tae."
That's when an electric like pain shot through Taehyung's body. His body convulsed and squirmed out of his control. Everything faded in and out of conciousness before it all stopped.

"Taehyung?" He heard ring through his ears. It repeated until it became clear. Jeongguk.
"Ggukie? What happened?" He mumbled, truly scared at this time. Jeongguk knew what had happened. It'd happened one too many times, and he knew how much danger Taehyung was in.

"Taehyung. Be truthful with me, did tou promise anything to anyone?" Jeongguk asked, making Taehyung confused. Wouldn't he be able to remember if he made a promise to anyone. He shook his head, making Jeongguk puff out air.

"Think, Tae-Tae, think." Jeongguk ordered, looking Taehyung in the eye. Taehyung thought for a second, then all the memories flooded in.

Hoseok, that room, the promise, everything.

His eyes widened with realisation. "I-I promised Mr. Min that I would love him and only him. It's not too big of a deal." He shrugged it off.

Jeongguk's breathing hitched. Not again. This had happened once to what he knew about. This will not happen again.

"Did you remember anything else?" Jeongguk asked.

"Yes, there was this boy. He was like a cat. He was in that office on the top of the hill, and it looked as if he'd never left." Taehyung explained all he saw, "and there were these alien tv screen things. They were out of this world!" He said in awe.

This had happened twice, so Taehyung was the third. Jeongguk gasped. Taehyung was in a lot of danger.

"Taehyung. Taehyung. Promise me. Stop loving me. I can't do it, you're not allowed. That promise. It was more than what you bargained for. You're in danger. Go. Go home. Go away from this place, get to safety. Just don't tell your brothers. I'll be in trouble for this, I'll take the blame. Just please, save yourself!" Jeongguk almost shouted. Taehyung got the picture and ran away, both of them with tears in their eyes.

If only their lives had met in another situation, or dimension.

Quite short I know, but who cares. I lowkey gave up on this chapter, it's some sort of filler but it brings on the plot.

Why do you think Jeongguk knows what's going to happen to Taehyung?

If you enjoyed please VOTE, COMMERT and SHARE! Thank you :)