•seven•

Dove Taylor paces her living room anxiously. At any moment, Draco Malfoy and his mother Narcissa, will be arriving. Her heart is hammering in her chest. It'd been a whole week since they'd last seen each other.

Ever since she woke up this morning, she'd felt anxious. At every passing hour, she grew more and more nervous. She was meeting her boyfriend's mother! She was terrified! What if she didn't like her? What if she was scary and mean like Lucius?

There's a roar from the fire place, and then her beloved boyfriend steps out of the mantle, a large smile spreading across his cheeks at the sight of her.

"Draco!" Dove squeals, jumping into his already open arms. "I've missed you!"

As she leans in to kiss him, his mother steps out of the fireplace, grinning at the couple. Her features aren't icy like the teenager had expected. Instead, they're warm and inviting. Dove quickly leans away from Draco, who pouts at the fact he didn't get a kiss. She notices he's wearing a suit. Her mouth practically waters at how irresistible he looks.

"Hello, Mrs. Malfoy," Dove says nervously, "I'm Dove Taylor."

"I know," the older woman says simply, pulling her into a hug. Dove beams, her smile positively radiant. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you. I've been hearing about you for years!"

"Really?" She asks, looking to Draco who blushes a light pink.

"Dovie? Are they here?" Dove's father calls, stepping into the living room.

"Yes! Draco, Mrs. Malfoy, this is my father, David Taylor. Dad, this is my boyfriend, Draco, and his mother, Mrs. Narcissa Malfoy," she introduces everyone. Her mother steps into the room, brushing her hair behind her ears with a warm smile. "Oh! And this is my mom, Lorraine Taylor. Mom, this is Draco, and his mother, Narcissa Malfoy."

Mrs. Malfoy steps forward to meet her son's girlfriend's parents, shaking their hands and starting a conversation about how grown up the two of them are.

Dove skips back over to Draco's side, hugging him tightly again, "It feels like it's been years since I've seen you!"

He laughs, his mother looking over to him. He doesn't notice, his eyes only focused on his girlfriend. Merlin, it feels good to have her back in his arms, where she belongs.

Finally, Mr. and Mrs. Taylor step forward and shake Draco's hand.

"All I've heard nonstop for the past two weeks is Draco this and Draco that," Mrs. Taylor tells him with a wink, pulling him in for a hug rather than a handshake. "It's nice to finally meet you. You make her very happy."

"She makes me even happier," Draco says seriously, grinning at Dove, who blushes. 

He approaches her father hesitatingly, ready for the whole 'don't hurt my daughter or I'll kill you' speech. It doesn't come.

Instead, Mr. Taylor hugs Draco and tells him, "Don't get her pregnant until she's at least seventeen, and we won't have a problem!"

"Dad!" Dove says in astonishment and embarrassment. "I'm sorry, Draco, he's loony!"

Draco laughs, "I like him."

"Would you like the grand tour?" Dove asks poshly, grabbing her boyfriend's hand with a large smile on her pretty features.

"I'd love it," he responds, allowing her to lead him out of the living room.

After a few minutes, they reach her room. She shuts the door when they enter.

"Finally, I can do this," Dove exclaims, grabbing his tie and pulling him forwards sharply.

Their lips meet, his hands molding to her waist and pulling her even closer. She moves her hands from his chest, hooking her arms around his neck instead.