Heart-rending moment

Your Pov

I am so nervous, I think he might be mad at me.. but I really don't have a choice, do I? I'm not going to wait here standing in front of my classroom door longer than it already was so I turned the doorknob and opened the door slowly..

Empty, the classroom was empty, it was awfully quiet. Is.. Mr. Baldi late as well..? I thought he'd be here on time like he sai-
"Y/N! Where were you? You're 20 seconds late!" I turned my back and saw him right in front of me. Where the hell did he come from? Did he teleported right behind my booty?

"Mr. Baldi! I-I was just on my way here! Believe me I can explain!" I clasped my hands together. Mr. Baldi didn't say anything, he didn't dare to make eye contact with me, instead, he grabbed my hand a bit forcefully and put me into his classroom. He closed the door behind him and glared at me in the eye. I nervously gulped. I was shook.

"You better give me a good explanation Y/n." He said while he made his way to his teacher's desk. "Haven't I told you yesterday? Did you forget all of that?Why, haven't had I made it clear??" He said yelling a bit. Of course I would see that coming from him.

"I was.. I got sent into detention.. I was running through the halls, I know I shouldn't have b-but.. I was trying to explore the schoolhouse because I think I had plenty of time but there were other people in the building.. and they distracted me.. and I was going to my classroom and OH god..." I couldn't continue, I feel hated, like he really despises me. I put my hands up to my face and started to slowly sob.

Baldi's Pov

I am done with this chick already, she just can't listen to me for just once. I didn't become a teacher for this. I rubbed my temples in agony but I heard small cries coming from Y/n. She's crying.. Why? Am I a mean teacher? Did I really make her cry? Was I too hard on her? Ugh, I sighed and made my way to her desk and put my hand over shoulder, I really don't want weeping students in my class.

"Hey.. look, I'm sorry. It was a bit rude of me for yelling-"

"No, I should be the one who's sorry, I should've listened to you but all I did was to disappoint you even more! I'm sorry but I feel like I don't belong here, if I can't learn math then I can't. I'll just live in the streets then." She grabbed her notebooks and stood up from her desk. "Sorry to waste your time, sir.." she grabbed her backpack and started running through the exit. I tried to stop her by calling out her name but she just ignored me. Fantastic. I really was looking forward to see if she can improve her math. I wanna be the greatest math teacher that she could ever have. I wanna try and help her.

I'm giving her another chance...

Authors note

Well this is interesting but yeah I tried.. the reader might be stubborn,it might take awhile for Baldi to develop some feelings for for the reader. Oh well. Why does this book have 200 reads? It's really crappy but thx :v
I still don't know why I made this tho-