Get out while you still can!

Your Pov

As I backed up in a corner while Baldi was in front of me, I clenched my fists and locked my eyes at him. "D-Don't make me hurt you Baldi.." I said uncertain.

"Hehe.." Baldi blushed and let out a small giggle that gradually turned in a yandere-like laughter. I stand there shocked.

"You're so cute, Y/n." He said walking slowly towards me. He pulled me against his body. My face started to feel warm at the sudden movement.
'Am I.. am I blushing..?' I thought irritatedly. Baldi then started stroking my hair and cupped my cheeks. He smiled warmly at me which made my heart skipped a beat. 'Wtf I need a doctor.' I screamed inside my head.

This is wrong...

I have to think fast.

I tried to kick him but it was no use, his grip tightened on me even more now. I snatched the ruler from his hand which brought him to surprise and then I smacked him in the head with his ruler which caused him to pass out. He limped down to the cold tilted ground. My eyes widened in a state of shock. Somehow I managed to grab his ruler and smacked him with, but did he really pass out? I gotta make sure.

I poked him with 'my' ruler but no reaction came out of him. I looked at his eyes to see if he isn't trying to open them, nor was he moving. I carefully went over his body and ran sanic speed with great haste but something grabbed my leg which cause me fall on my face.

"Fuck.." I whispered yelled in pain. I touched my nose to see it was only bleeding and it hurt like a bitch!

Suddenly I felt my body was being flipped from behind and I was pinned down to the ground, when I look up to see who it was on top of me was no other than Baldi himself.

He looked rather.. deranged.

I sniffed through my bloodied nose. Tears begin to stream down from my eyes. He looked up and down at me with lustful eyes. I struggled and tried to get out of his grip. "You dare to fucking kick me? Didn't I tell you that I would punish you for trying to leave so soon?" Baldi said, that look he gave me as he looks up at me between my legs which made me panic even more and then he smacked his lips onto mine.

My eyes widened in shock. I wanna get out of this! I know if I do this he will never forgive me but I had no other choice. My wrists started to sting. I kissed him back only so he got distracted, he deepened the kiss which kinda turned me on. I was tired after everything that had happened, so I let him kiss me. And I kissed him back. I can tell he was enjoying this and I hated it. We're kissing for a while and when the time is right, I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine (roblox death noise EAR RAPE BASS BOOSTED) which cause him to loosen his grip on me and fall, I didn't have the time to grab his ruler and that's a problem but I ran anyway at the speed of light.

He's pissed...

I didn't dare stop running, even if I lose all stamina. There's a crazy ass yandere teacher that's after me! As I was running in the halls, that magic talking broom I saw before came out of nowhere and swept me far away from Baldi. I looked behind to see that Baldi was no longer chasing me. The broom stopped and I hopped out. I looked at the broom with my eyes fixated on them.

"Uhh.. thanks." I said to the broom and continued running to find where the exit is.

I looked to my left, the smacking noise grew louder and faster. 'Oh no, is he close by already??' I was distracted and I was being pushed and hugged by a weird looking robot which made me froze in fear. "I hug people for all eternity." It spoke in its robotic voice. "What the fook!" I said as I'm continually being pushed or hugged by that thing.

The robot soon lets me go, it's time like this I should question my sanity why I came here in the first place. When I made sure that robot is gone, I started running towards the exit but as soon I pushed the big yellow double doors, I was suddenly being hugged back from that robot again. "I see you, friend." It said. What a troll! He pushed me away from the exit and that's not a hug he gave me! I know what hugs are like but that robot is just shoving me here and there through places, which is giving me a massive headache!

I looked behind me and there was Baldi and then the robot released me and went the other way around. Me and Baldi were together, he cornered me so I couldn't flee. 'Thanks a lot robot, just what I needed.' I thought sarcastically. I was no use anyways, I should accept my fate and let this end already. I'm tired of running away like I will ever leave this place.

"Ohhh Y/n, you really know how to piss me off, don't you?" Baldi said looking rather delirious. I stayed there in my position, I didn't ran or move, I just stayed quiet. What was the point in running away anymore? Even if I have the small slightest chance of escaping, my hopes will always be bashed. It's a luck based game and I'm not lucky enough to win. The only thing I can "win" is getting myself in trouble one way or another.

"If I can't have you, then no one can..." He said in a cold, seductive voice. He sounded serious now, he no longer sounded like squidward anymore. Not that I care about.

I delivered a small chuckle, I didn't care anymore. He looked down at me and smiled, "Let's try that again, shall we?" He said as he aimed his ruler up high and smacked it at me, causing me to black out, consuming me into complete darkness.

Author's note
Oof
I honestly don't know what I'm doing anymore-