Oh noes..

Your Pov

I woke up and stretched my arms, feeling fresh. Heh, mom was right, I slept early and I finally did get some good sleep. That's great and all but I still had to go school. I looked at my calendar and it was Friday.

'Yes!' I thought aloud. I also checked the time and it was 6:30 am. I quickly prepped myself and done my usual boring routine, usually I'd skip breakfast because I'm always late for class and not an early bird but luckily, today was different! So I made myself some toast and F/c (favorite cereal) and started eating it. As soon as I'm satisfied. I grabbed my backpack and before I could leave my home, my mom appeared right before me and blocked the door to the exit.

"Hey, what's the rush? You're still early. Also, please change your clothes, wear something better. You can't wear that old filth forever.." She said and walked away.

I looked down at me and to my cloth and shrugged, I mean, I always look like that way. But I quickly changed my clothes just to make my mom feel better about me.

 But I quickly changed my clothes just to make my mom feel better about me

This is what Y/n is going to be wearing at school. Pick one boi.

It's not the best, I don't care about fashion, I came for education. I didn't want to waste time no more so I went to the exit and off I went to hell!

Time skip to school aka hell

As soon as I was inside of the building, I checked the time and it was 7:50. I heard a door open behind me and saw F/n.

"Y/n! fancy seeing you here." F/n came towards me and I blushed a bit.

I swear, I felt a strong sensation that a pair of someone's eyes was watching right behind my thicc skull. I tried my best to ignore that and started talking to F/n about stupid shit and dank memes and we heard a bell ring. I sprinted off to my classroom and saw Mr. Baldi was already there! Has he been sitting on his ass here all day or did he came just now? I try not to think about about and went to my seat.

"Y/n and F/n, I'm glad you did came early today, That means the both of you gets a shiny quarter!" Mr. Baldi said and looked up and down at me and smirked.

'Holy fuck!" I said in my head. I blushed embarrassingly, that was pretty creepy the way he's looking at me like a pervert.

Me and F/n sat up and went our way to his desk and he gave each of us a shiny quarter.

"Coolio!" F/n said.

"Yay.." I quietly whispered.

We went back to our seats and Mr. Baldi started the class.

After class bcuz I'm lazy as hell.

We all heard a bell ring and it's time for our free time. I was just gonna seat at my desk and try to finish my homework but Baldi was kind of creeping me out. F/n came to my desk and smiled bright at me.