Back to hell

F/n's Pov
(bet ya didn't see dat comin' did ya? Also, I just wanna mention that this part has gore.)

I laid in my bed while dangling one of my legs hanging at the edge of the bed. I can't believe I left all my notebooks and the rest of my belongings in school. I even left my homework and that's a bit of an issue right there but I don't care anymore knowing what Baldi had done, Hell, I can't even go in that school any longer, not anymore. He smacked me across my face with a bloody ruler, he.. he hated me.. he really does.

I held my hand to my cheek to see it stopped bleeding and I was glad. I hope my mom didn't see it. I only went in that damn school because I wanted to see how Y/n is doing.

But oh boi.. I also left her there alone.. but then maybe I think that she can protect herself just like I talked about it before with her while we were walking home together...

..Nah..

After everything I've seen so far, Baldi revealed that he is a psychopath. I have to go back in there.. she probably needs me, and I need her.

I kept dialing her number but she won't answer. 'C'mon Y/n pick it up!' Maybe she didn't have her phone with her? I checked the time and it was late afternoon. Y/n should be here at home by now...

But then again, maybe I'm being a bit paranoid I mean, I know Baldi hated my guts but he doesn't hate Y/n and that's pretty freaky considering he's a bit older than me and Y/n.. he's weird and a abusive teacher, that's why me smacked me and not Y/n, well, maybe? I've got no clue...

Without over thinking I dozed off into a sleep.
...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(tf are those wiggly things-)

I pushed open the bright yellow double doors and yelled out Y/n.

"Y/NNN! Where are you!" I yelled but no response.

I kept on walking through the halls and something smells like a rotten corpse of a skinned moose somewhere in here, when I came across another exit I can almost feel my puke coming through my throat as I sanked down to the ground.

There were two students who I've never seen before dressed all in grey were lying down lifelessly on the ground. The male kid has his head slumped down to side of the floor while some fresh blood was still oozing from his wounds. The other kid who's female had her thick crimson blood still coating on her face and throat.

I gagged at the stench and put my hands onto my mouth and looked at the sight in utter shock and disgust. It felt recent. I cringed at the smell and I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs but I know doing that will not get me anywhere with Y/n.

I got myself up off of the ground and tried to not look back at the image of these two poor souls. Tears started to stream down to my eyes as I began to think who could have done this? I stormed out of the scene and into the hallway to see what was going to happen.

As I ran into the halls trying to look for some help, a weird looking robot pushed me and turned to another hallway. "I've been programmed to desire your image."

"What??" I said as I'm being pushed back by that robot.

When I looked what was in front of me there was a man I saw before who I think it must be the principal. He was walking towards us with his eyes closed while whistling a tune. When he opened them he widened his eyes at us and the robot began to hug him as well at full speed.