Wow you exist!

Your Pov

Next morning

I yawned and slowly stood up, I rubbed my eyes tiredly and looked at my alarm clock. 7:50 am. This time, I will try to go back in that damn school again. I really have no choice. I mean, it's better than me living with my mom I guess. I quickly went to my restroom and finished my business. I skipped breakfast since I'm not really that hungry, but instead I grabbed two zesty bars from my refrigerator, just in case because I'm sooo running out of time.

Time skip to school

I looked at the school, I sighed and stepped inside the building. I hurriedly went to my class, slowly turning the door knob and peeked inside of my classroom and sat on my chair. I was suddenly startled by a noise.

"Y/n.. you're here?" Baldi just came in, holding his math books. "So you changed your mind then? Good choice. Did you wait here all by yourself or did you just arrive here by now?"

I glanced over at him and said "Just came here.. and I'm sorry about yesterday, I didn't know what came over me. I was dumb and I realized that I really need to know my math. Please help me Baldi.." Baldi smiled warmly at me and made his way towards my desk and patted my head. I was confused at first as to why he would do that?

"Don't worry Y/n, I hope I'll be able to educate you math to the best of my ability and make sure you'll fully understand it in each and every problem and I will never give up! And... forget about what happened yesterday, I'm just glad you're here so I can help and make you successful like my other students, you're the only student here so that means I will get to teach you all day."
A small blush appeared on my face. Baldi noticed this and chuckles a bit that sounds so fuxking adorable??
"Alright Y/n, I'm going to give you three different problems like I did the other day, be aware that they may get a little hard over time, but I'm sure you'll do great. I believe in you."

Meh, I really don't believe in myself but I nodded shyly and looked at the board with problems on it, I answer each of them carefully and Baldi giving me weird compliments that I've never heard from any teacher before.

"Wow! You exist!" He said and handed  me a shiny quarter like I think he usually does.

"Thanks.. Baldi." I took the quarter from his hand and placed it on my pocket. His smiled faded away and knelt down at me.

"Remember, if you ever need help, just ask. Alright? You're awfully quite but I really wanna help you." He said in a somewhat serious tone. I nodded again and hugged Baldi out of nowhere! I just.. I really just want some hugs. He was shocked but hugged me back. I kind of starting to like him now, It's really strange how he didn't say anything when I called him Baldi without "Mr." on it. I don't know why but this weird math teacher actually seems pretty nice..

Or is he? o_o

Authors note

Wait, since when did this book have over 700+ reads? I really didn't think it that would have that many reads but that was interesting..!